• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

More population

we want an increased population, a personal suggestion would be to only nugget on the fifth day and

• more nuggets would motivate the population and be more free to play

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • i think i will be more active if nuggets are given instead of actions on each world

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I agree that I don't think this idea will be implemented

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't know how to agree

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I will disagree as I have nuggets and this will increase population and competition

• I disagree

• I'm against it

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
we want an increased population, a personal suggestion would be to only nugget on the fifth day and not actions on each world of the account.

DeletedUser500

Sure, I want increased population, and sure, I'd totally take log-in nuggets after 5 days (absolutely NOT for each world you play though). I don't think the two things are related in any way.

Make the game fun again - rather than a PvE focussed waiting-based loot-box dress-up-simulator with a chatroom bolted on.

Last edited by a moderator:

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
Sure, I want increased population, and sure, I'd totally take log-in nuggets after 5 days (absolutely NOT for each world you play though). I don't think the two things are related in any way.

Make the game fun again - rather than a PvE focussed waiting-based loot-box dress-up-simulator with a chatroom bolted on.
I don't want to be rude, but did you receive nuggets while you were admin? it is clear that the game will no longer be fun, even if it is free to play 30%

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
if he wants an admin to fix it and ask 2 questions. if not this is after all just a humble and advantageous suggestion for players to be active

DeletedUser500

I don't want to be rude, but did you receive nuggets while you were admin? it is clear that the game will no longer be fun, even if it is free to play 30%
Moderators get nuggets, yes. Hasn't applied to me for quite a while.

.net has 13 worlds, which would be 195 nuggets/week. Other servers would get fewer nuggets, which isn't good game design.

This won't increase activity, we would simply create an account on all worlds to log in to collect the daily bonus (and the weekly nuggets).
Aside from no increase in activity, it would skew the statistical data used to determine how "active" a world is, giving a long-term detriment to our migration prospects.

I would prefer only one world for nuggets per week, but increase the weekly log-in bonus from 15 to 50, if we were to debate the best way to make the experience better for free to play players.
Or just make all the premiums free/cheaper If you log in for a week straight.

Last edited by a moderator: