1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Mega Christmas Bags

Discussion in 'Versions 2.15 & 2.16' started by The-Iceman, Dec 16, 2014.

Share This Page

1. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    Can you please add an opption to buy Mega Christmas Bags 10 at a time please? :D

2. Lichurec

Lichurec Guest

Just click it 10 times…

3. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    Do you really think I'm a moron? :(

4. Lichurec

Lichurec Guest

Ice, no ;) But implementing a functionality NOW that's supposed to modify a feature on a day or two before live release and that is gonna be used by a small ‰ of players - is not gonna happen.

If you need such (generic) functionality in the shop - just write a feature request like: "we would like to have an easy way to buy multiple quantities of a single item in a shop" and we may implement that after the new year.

Until that time - you'll just have to repeat the buying procedure couple of times. It's just couple of clicks more.

5. fafer

fafer Guest

Lichurec,

do you think feature for opening multiple containers at once could be implemented sometime as well?

Like i have this problem on one other world:
    [​IMG]

6. Lichurec

Lichurec Guest

Technically - it could ;)
    Practically - as long as there's no "chance" element involved (like - opening a thingy may fail depending on your luck) - I see no "problems" with that.

Make a proper feature request, maybe gather some feedback from other users - if they'd like to have such feature or not (and maybe ideas on how to present that in the interface) - and we'll have a look on that next year ;)

7. Ahram

Ahram Private First Class

Careful not to click too fast... or you will get "A streak of bad luck is upon you..." which is computer-language for "the server can not handle your requests fast enough, so now you have to wait a while before you can do anything again"
    Still wondering why the servers aren't optimized to handle at least 10 requests in a second, or a buffer isn't implemented....

8. frederikas

frederikas Private Elite Tester

Main Server:
    DK
    Ahram - it is not that they can't handle it - it is a DDOS protection mechanism :D
    but with that said, i would also like that it would let us make just a little more things per. minute - i kicks me out for waaaay to many things.

9. I bought a million bags and could not get a Cullen Rifle. So I bought one.

Also, why is Noblemans stuff not in the bags?

10. Lichurec

Lichurec Guest

They are. We intentionally block automated actions.
    It's technically not doable in majority of cases to "request" anything 10 times per second without using some kind of scripts that automate such processes.

11. Patrix

Patrix Guest

Why are 2 items from the new Christmas set not auctionable? Now it is almost impossible to get the set complete!

12. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    I'm hoping they will be auctionable after the event is over, as there will be no need for them to be unsalable then, in my opinion
    Right now InnoGames are forcing players to keep buying 50 nugget or 50k bags, if they want to complete the set :(
    I purchased over 900 50k bags before I got the Raven, so I don't envy players that are struggling to get it

13. PaPa PoPCoRN

PaPa PoPCoRN Lance Corporal

Ridiculous to make them Unsalable from the outset. How does this benefit anyone other than InnoGames, sounds like one way traffic to me (on this particular topic) .. What if you did spend nuggets, 200, 4000, 10,000 or whatever and you found a 2nd one or perhaps you have no interest in the first one that you found, you shouldn't have the chance to sell it? Kind of like seeing a referee in a basketball game start blocking lay ups.

14. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Considering that it is items that are soon out of date, the prices of the item is way off. 850000 for a 2 years old horse, or 250000 for a pair of pants or jacket. The prices in marked are for most of the items much cheaper than this.

50K for an outdated bandana :confused:

After a few days using a lot of $ I can conclude. The actual game has become too easy.

Getting all the items in the new set is so expensive this time so I can give this advice,- just leave it be, or get some in marked from the unfortunate ones who used up their $. They need to get some cash back :whistle:

Last year you had a reasonable chance of getting the Winter gear.,- You don't this year.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  15. zweig

zweig Guest

welcome to the real world, where InnoGames wants to leech all da moneez from your pocketz.

let me give you a pro-tip how you can avoid such practices:
    forget the idea of needing to have everything. one day you will wake up and realize "wow, dafuq, i spent loads of money on little pictures but it's all gone now because InnoGames closed the west. i feel so bad.". don't spend massive amounts of money anymore, you're the reason why InnoGames does all these tombolas and sales.

but i guess you knew that already and still continued paying.

16. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    Halllelujah, somebody else has also had the epiphany, I've not used nuggets for a long while now, all these sets will be usurped with something 'better' by Easter 2015

17. zweig

zweig Guest

i knew that for years now, but it seems that some people are extremely 'resistant' to the idea of InnoGames being a capitalistic company instead of a dreamy pink elephant that converts air into fun to entertain them without expecting anything in return.

18. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    It is ok to want to earn some money on this game, but I think it is only fair that we get something back. That part is has been lacking behind for a long time now. And normally a company want to service its costumers, and the customer is always right. I get the feeling here that players are there to service InnoGames,- not the other way round.
    Were else can you buy stuff that you are not allowed to sell ?

They call it a sale :whistle: That most of us connect with cheap prices, but these prices are many times higher than the normal internal marked prices on the items. It is old models than should be very cheap when a new model is on the way.

19. PaPa PoPCoRN

PaPa PoPCoRN Lance Corporal

Olga, not downplaying your opinion on this matter, my opinion varies a little from yours in so much as I think that regardless of what price InnoGames set for older items, your economic freedom is not restricted, you can either buy from the UP Shop, source what you want from the market or find another player to trade with. There are also price variations between worlds, for eg, 800K or 800 Nuggets for Cartwrights Horse from the UP Shop may be relatively expensive on the beta servers whereas say on a .net world like World 1, 800K or 800Nuggets for Cartwrights Horse may be a good buy. There is also another possibility, as players come go, some take their inventory to the grave which takes items out of circulation and may increase the demand on the older items as time tick tocks.

In essence your economic freedom is not restricted.

20. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Well for many players even 50K for a bag is way off. Most players under level 100 have no part at all in this event. On small national servers only maybe 5- 10 players can afford anything that cost above 1 mill.