• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Mega Christmas bag 2021

Deleted User - 117528

Using that logic, they should also add the unionist officer's set, right?
Im one of those who misesed behan and i would like to get it :D Of course we can't compare behan with union. Having behan at this point wouldn't affect the game as union would do.

But anyway, it's not an end-life to not having behan, i would just like to add it to my duel collection.

Maybe somewhere in 2022? :njub:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Aye bro, please put the Behan´s horse and saddle in an event for nuggets ASAP. Many of us who were inactive through summer are in need of that set. Please do us a favor. (On behalf of several duellers)
behan is an event set.... so it will be available in x-mas sale event chests and x-mas bags
like any other event except the last dotd event.
like last year.
what is it with bringing up behan every time while everybody knows it will be in x-mas sale??????
why should there be a nugg sale for it then?? especially for behan?
really?
just buy the easter 2021 event chest or the 2021 mega bags....
it really isn't that hard

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Behan had only clothes and weapons in Easter event. The horse and the saddle were sold separately only with nuggets for a very limited time.

Patronka

Reservist
behan is an event set.... so it will be available in x-mas sale event chests and x-mas bags
like any other event except the last dotd event.
like last year.
what is it with bringing up behan every time while everybody knows it will be in x-mas sale??????
why should there be a nugg sale for it then?? especially for behan?
really?
just buy the easter 2021 event chest or the 2021 mega bags....
it really isn't that hard
Yep, like WhyNot told you, the horse and saddle are not in the bag. We dont care about Behans clothes, we need horse and saddle.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I wonder why i should buy the 2021 bag? Nearly all sets this year were kinda meh, nothing special in bags either, before i really liked how there was atleast small chance for Snake, Declaration, later the star wars weapons in different bags etc.

Now there is again nothing and except maybe Behan or Wilson (Maybe Josephine if it will be there, im still hoping not :-D) It doesnt seem really worth to trying luck for 2 sets out of like 10+- and rather just wait and buy it from other "rollers" where most of them will go for 2020 mostly anyway to boost Cortinas/get it on everyone to make ff even more unplayable lmao.

Honestly i think Cortina shouldnt be in 2020 bags either (and should be kept along Union as nugget sale sets) or we should get Union back already too, because InnoGames was unable to provide good attack set for whole year comperable to Cortinas. Nor lower tower bonuses, with even more Cortinas after xmas it will be even more unplayable.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
I wonder why i should buy the 2021 bag? Nearly all sets this year were kinda meh, nothing special in bags either, before i really liked how there was atleast small chance for Snake, Declaration, later the star wars weapons in different bags etc.

Now there is again nothing and except maybe Behan or Wilson (Maybe Josephine if it will be there, im still hoping not :-D) It doesnt seem really worth to trying luck for 2 sets out of like 10+- and rather just wait and buy it from other "rollers" where most of them will go for 2020 mostly anyway to boost Cortinas/get it on everyone to make ff even more unplayable lmao.

Honestly i think Cortina shouldnt be in 2020 bags either (and should be kept along Union as nugget sale sets) or we should get Union back already too, because InnoGames was unable to provide good attack set for whole year comperable to Cortinas. Nor lower tower bonuses, with even more Cortinas after xmas it will be even more unplayable.

Exactly! They were adding premium items to Xmas bags before like you mentioned. If they don´t include items like Josephine set or Behan horse parts to 2021 Xmas bag, there is indeed no reason to purchase the new bags considering how bad 2021 sets were compared to the previous years..

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
One should also consider that the newest bags cost more nuggets/bonds while 2021 content is much worse than 2020 (e.g. the best sets for tanks, damagers, construction, speed and trading were all released during 2020!).

Deleted User - 117052

One should also consider that the newest bags cost more nuggets/bonds while 2021 content is much worse than 2020 (e.g. the best sets for tanks, damagers, construction, speed and trading were all released during 2020!).
Shh! :D I want to have 2020 bags and chests cheaper than last year! I don´t care about price of 2021s, because I believe as you they are far worse than 2020, but also probably levelled or worse than 2019... :hmf: The only reason to buy 2021 bags is to complete sets for collecting, because their game impact is totally minimal,...:no:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Hawaii from .ro is a dead world at duels and duels items are 2 times more expensives than those on beta...
There are people who never duel but make ^3^4 duel items for some reason.

Hawaii from .ro is a dead world at duels and duels items are 2 times more expensives than those on beta...
There are people who never duel but make ^3^4 duel items for some reason.
Its InnoGames bots. They get the items for free to increase "competition"