• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Medal of bravery of the sea

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Game version: 2.56
Game world: CZ16
Browser + version: Any
Screen resolution: N/A
Account name: Pawn

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A (if applicable)

Current situation:
The bonus +2 Attack/+2 Defense of medal doesn't work on adventures even when Lee weapons with the exactly same bonus (fort sector) does.
__

Expected situation:
+2 Attack/+2 Defense would work.

Installed Userscripts:
N/A

Reproduction Steps:
1. Game of adventure #1
2. Game of adventure #2
3. Game of adventure #3

DeletedUser1406

Can you provide more data that would actually prove the fact that the bonus doesn't work?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Well im not sure what you mean, i was testing adventure without product and my HP in it was the same as with the medal (+2 defense should give HP there) in the next one. :-) So thats why i guess the bonus doesnt affect the adventures even tho it should. Not sure what more to do to prove it. Maybe somebody can try it too to see the result.

DeletedUser1406

Well im not sure what you mean, i was testing adventure without product and my HP in it was the same as with the medal (+2 defense should give HP there) in the next one. :-) So thats why i guess the bonus doesnt affect the adventures even tho it should. Not sure what more to do to prove it. Maybe somebody can try it too to see the result.
Screenshots of your test results :p.

DeletedUser4338

does lee's set work in adventures ? didn't know that lol

DeletedUser

It is not a bug. Actually sector bonuses, as xShteff said, doesn't work in adventures.

DeletedUser1406

It is not a bug. Actually sector bonuses, as xShteff said, doesn't work in adventures.
But then again, Lee's set apparently works. Changed issue status to "Incomplete" until more details are given.

Tom Robert

Reservist
We tested it yesterday on a German server.
First time with Lee's weapon set and second time with Mayan's bow instead of Lee's rifle
Both time same HPs, therefore:
SECTOR bonus (like Lee's weapons) doesn't work in adventures!

But still, the Medal of Bravery at Sea was announced as normal fb bonus, so it would be nice, if it was changed to work also in adventures.

DeletedUser4338

how you can get same hp, when mayan bow gives strength ?

asdf124

Private First Class
Apparently, it was intended to work in adventures I believe, I asked about it in .net servers and was told that it was broken. I thought sector bonuses didn't work but was told that they should be.... Here I am told they shouldn't be......

Edit: Mayan set gives 6 dexterity/charisma.

Njub shteff, only the ap's of rifle applies.

DeletedUser4338

oh, yeah, i thought you were talking about hawaiian spears... sry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But then again, Lee's set apparently works. Changed issue status to "Incomplete" until more details are given.
I did some tests and Lee's weapons don't work on adventures at all.
Note: I've test on a regular world not on beta server, but I think its gonna be the same result.