• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Max level upgrade

DeletedUser4903

Hey everyone!

A while ago there was a lot of talk about max level upgrades, I believe the number was 200.
In my opinion this is pointless, but might be cool if it brings back some players.
However now all talk about it seemed to have evaporated, and I'm curious too know if its still going ahead.
I'd appreciate it if someone from InnoGames or a informed player could let me know how things are progressing.

Thanks!

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Hey everyone!

A while ago there was a lot of talk about max level upgrades, I believe the number was 200.
In my opinion this is pointless, but might be cool if it brings back some players.
However now all talk about it seemed to have evaporated, and I'm curious too know if its still going ahead.
I'd appreciate it if someone from InnoGames or a informed player could let me know how things are progressing.

Thanks!
getting 300 hp or so more but making 2561626595962564596597 more dmg in duels and fort fights ...thats not the way to go but a lot of people dont understand that problem ... they just want more levels .... but it wont work .... if the max level gets increased by inn0 they first have to change a lot of other things .....