1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Matreials for forts

Discussion in 'Version 2.04' started by olga, May 18, 2013.

Share This Page

1. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I did read that You were going to change the amount of products needed to build - I I did not imagine you would raise the amount needed. But that seems to be the case.

I do believe it was too hard- very few forts are build at all - many players have given up.

One of the things you now need even more of is post horn (now 10 for level 1 - 5 before) the drop rate is now 55 for 1 hour- true that is better than before (9% half an hour)- but take a look around, how many AT do you find that are finished,

And materials for building before - 1 - 3 iron bares- now 12- just to be able to build. I am pretty tired of fort fights in forts no one has build on - so please reconsider :)

2. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    I think it's better now.
    I'm glad they reduced the amounts needed for barracks :)

3. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Umm, olga, by my calculations you require five thousand, nine hundred and ninty two less products to unlock all fort construction levels. Even if the per hour rates had increased so much as to offset that and more, you cannot complain products are too easy to find in one thread whilst complaining forts are too difficult to build in another.

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  4. Far37

Far37 Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    NL
    I agree, seems there's a better balance now between fort materials and drop-rates.

5. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Ok - that sounds good - But I cant see that yet - I only have one fort to look into .
    Could we please have the lists soon :)

I appreciate that you need less of some stuff- I just still dont get that we have to find all those posthorns. As an adventurer I am tiresd of always being in the tower that is never finished.
    I did some calculations of how long you must work, to get the Oil, rounds, posthorn and whisky to get a tower to level 5

I am an adventurer with premium - so others need longer - if they don't find a bonus job.

Adventurers tower- droprate 55% you need 150 posthorn that is 273hours
    Workers Tower droprate 162%, you need 150 oil, that is 93 hours
    Duellist tower droprate 135%, you need 180 rounds, that is 133 hours
    Soldiers tower, droprate is 508%, you need 135 whisky. that is 27hours

The AT is way to hard compared to the others.

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  6. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Sorry - I edited instead of quoting- now I am too lazy to do it over again