• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Market report button rework - script

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaklee

Reservist
Yesterday I wrote a simple script for beutify the "market report button" because I think devs won't spend 15 more minutes on it to finish this half-done feature.
This script does not do anythings against the rules, just some small modifications on the GUI.

I know that this feature is more frustrating on mobile but I didn't look for a solution for mobile. If anyone know that there is an easy way to use user-script on mobile please let us know :)

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_2.png

These small modifications are:
  • Replace the "report" icon. The new icon doesn't have an ugly brownish backround...
  • Hide the report button if there is no additional "note" for the offer.
  • Relocate the button - now if it's available, it's appear next to the "note" icon (this way it's cut off more from the end of the long names, but when you hover on the name you can see the full name so I think it's a good compromise)

I recommend to use this script with Tampermonkey. If you ever use any user-script then this site maybe familiar for you.

Feel free to share any feedbacks, ideas or comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Thank you for your work!

Unfortunately, as scripts are directly against the rules . we will ask not to post these/ promote these on our forums.

Thank you for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.