• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the bug section, Guest!
    This is where you can find all the bugs reported by other players.
    If you'd like to report one yourself, please make sure to read this Guide to bug reporting before doing so.
    Otherwise, we might not be able to fix it for you.

Not a bug Market items cant be purchased because the ($) is not on my auction items ?

crazyhorse

Reservist
the items I listed in the market (pretty much all of them) can not be purchased because the ($) is not listed on the auction item. mine is the only one without the ($).

SEE: J. McLaughlin shoes $175,000 2days left. (i have no idea how long the item has been listed this way)

ancoonbar

Private
the items I listed in the market (pretty much all of them) can not be purchased because the ($) is not listed on the auction item. mine is the only one without the ($).

SEE: J. McLaughlin shoes $175,000 2days left. (i have no idea how long the item has been listed this way)

These shoes in the spoiler you mean? Doesn't look like there is anything wrong with it. That is different for you because you see them as your shoes and you can't buy your own items. Other people can just buy them if they want.
1577449851673.png

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Yea I think he wants to cancel the auction but that's not how.

Must go to the town they were put on market first, then go to "Sale" tab and hit the cancel button (red X)
Unless there is some bid value and someone had bid.

crazyhorse

Reservist
I think what Raider said makes since. I can see an ( X ) next to the items im selling underr the sale tab. So yes I can cancel the items, if I would like too. My concern was that I didnt see the ($) next to the items when I searched for them under the "BUY" tab.

Thanks RaideTr

I believe the problem is not a problem after all.
This should be filed under "operator error"