• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Market (Buy & Sell)

DeletedUser

Buy:
Billy's Peacemaker
Wyat's Buntline
Night cap

Sell:
3rd Key (600.004$ - in market)

name: SmG NighT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, how did a level 33 get Key 3? I'm not going to sell you my Billy's Peacemaker!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They should have a level requirement for 3. key quest. :rolleyes:
If there isn´t one. :confused:

DeletedUser

their is a requirement, "Level 75 - Treasure" quest which gives the gun and 75 to wear the gun. obviously level 33, cheated to get the key in the first place. "market bug" who remembers that. no way 33 could possible manage to BUY or either find a key 3.

DeletedUser

their is a requirement, "Level 75 - Treasure" quest which gives the gun and 75 to wear the gun. obviously level 33, cheated to get the key in the first place. "market bug" who remembers that. no way 33 could possible manage to BUY or either find a key 3.

Actually, he probably market abused and made a multi account for a short period of time. Most probably, he had a former level 100 who found key. 3, then he made a new account, sold everything to his new account, and deleted his old one. Easy as pie.

DeletedUser

well 3rd key drops more than once now so its possible one of his town members sold him an extra pair of 3rd key.
AM BUYING ALLEN PAPER BOX REVOLVER
NATS MACHETE
CALAMITY JANES CARTRIDGE BELT

DeletedUser

i wan buy annie cheaply.......can pay till 12k.....plz tele mie and my ingame name in Pinc....its eazy to find mie coz i bully th low lvls......:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser604

i would buy polishing stone recipe
steel lined boxes
harmonica pants

other fancy stuff

DeletedUser

So? Big deal. Anyway, anyone need the Gentlemen's belt? I can sell it for 5k.

DeletedUser2648

FOR SALE CHEYENNE´S FUR PANTS AND WILLIAM MASTERSON´S LINEN PANTS please contact me in game

DeletedUser

hello! i wan to buy annies oakly pants! willin to pay 20k. please contact mie ingame

DeletedUser969

Buy

Cochise's Leather Pants
Billy the Kid's skull belt
William Tilghman's pistol belt

DeletedUser604

buy this:
7yMFv.png

firstly pm me and ask