• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Marked window too big

• Thread starter DeletedUser3230
  • Start date

DeletedUser3230

I like the changes to the marked window. But can it be possible to be able to move the window up and down with your mouse ?
Right now, on some computers, I have to zoom out in order to finish a sale screen. The ok or cancel button can not be reached, as the window is now a bit longer.

DeletedUser872

Afaik, your problem is about TW-DB script. Try to disable it ;)

DeletedUser3230

yes you are right :)

Still I would like to be able to move this window - like any other :)

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
It's just a smallish popup iirc, which would be why it can't be moved, as opposed to a full blown window.

DeletedUser

I like the changes to the marked window. But can it be possible to be able to move the window up and down with your mouse ?
Right now, on some computers, I have to zoom out in order to finish a sale screen. The ok or cancel button can not be reached, as the window is now a bit longer.

As Billy-AR already said, the bigger window is my "fault" in the TWDB script; but a solution is ready, coming with the next release:
- the dialog gets centered again, thus already moving up a bit
- you can toggle the list of similar offers by clicking on that caption, making the dialog no taller than a normal TW window.

(But I won't change the dialog into a window; that would result in completely rewriting the original dialog. First, that's a lot of work; and second I always try to make nondestructive changes, leaving the original functions untouched to avoid breaking anything [especially regarding future changes on InnoGames's side])

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I always try to make nondestructive changes, leaving the original functions untouched to avoid breaking anything [especially regarding future changes on InnoGames's side])
thank-you.jpg