• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Announcement Management changes

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Dear players,

The last few years I had the opportunity to be your community manager for the beta version of this wonderful game, after having played it for years before. Sadly, all things must come to an end and I unfortunately have to shift my focus to one of the other games I manage, Forge of Empires.
It has been a pleasure to be involved in the beta and development process of this game and I am definitely going to miss that part.

I would also like to announce that your new community manager will be @Al35ul, he knows the game well and I am sure he'll be able to fill this new role just fine.

Thank you all for your continued interest in and support for the game, I am definitely going to miss this community and I hope you will continue to enjoy the game for years to come.

Best regards,
Leones

Al35ul CM

The West Team
Howdy players,

As Leones has said, I will take on the role of a Community Manager for the beta version of the game. Some of you I already know, and I am more than happy to be able to meet the rest of the players I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. I'm very excited to be here, and I'm sure we'll have a great time playing the game.

I would also like to thank @Leones for his great work and efforts into the development of the beta version. I will try my best to offer and display the same high level of service and provide you, the players, with all the help you will need to enjoy the game!

Happy Trails,
Al35ul