• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Make Adventures playable

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Hello and Merry Christmas to all of you , I wish to you , your families and your loved ones a Merry Christmas, happiness, prosperity and above all good health.

I want to suggest an idea to make Adventures playable again. As we know Adventures are not as famous as they were before, you will play adventures only in active worlds/communities and that's a Minimum of 5-10 games a day. Some communities rarely play adventures so it's impossible to find a game.

For example, my active character is on GR16 , finding adventures is the most painful thing ever, waiting for hours or days or even weeks to find a single game. I am sure it's not only in GR as adventures don't really give something useful so players don't really care about old outdated sets and buffs.

My idea is this: Join adventures with bots ( NPC ) , have a time limit? Maybe after 30 minutes to 1 hour of not finding any adventure the game will automatically place you with different NPC. The NPC are well equipped with strong weapons ( so it won't be a walk in the park ) if the adventure you found is only with NPC the rewards will be half so if you win you normally get 300 VP , with NPC it will be 150 , KOs can be also halfed or not even count so players dont abuse the NPC system.

Also in the same idea: When you win adventure you have a chance to win the Adventure chest , an outdated chest with outdated set inside and with mininal useful buffs. I recommend introducing XP potions as a reward , from 1% up to 5% , totally random if it lands it lands OR add XP potion(s) in the Chest with their respective %.

Also I recommended it before but I will again , add Energy boxes and First aid kits in the Veteran SHOP , boxes like that should exist for us to buy and not only from chests. Also XP potions can be added in the VShop but not cheap so players that already have a lot of VPoints don't exploit this.

Add new XP/Luck/Product drop buffs

Prices:

Energy Box - 50,000 VP
First aid Kit - 50,000 VP
XP potion 1% - 35,000 VP
XP potion 2% - 55,000 VP
XP potion 3% - 65,000 VP
XP potion 4% - 75,000 VP
XP potion 5% - 90,000 VP
35% experience from jobs , duels and fort battles ( duration 4 hours ) - 35,000 VP
100% Luck ( Highest Luck % bonus from a buff right now is 75% ) duration 12 hours - 65,000 VP
80% Product drop chance( highest product drop% right now is 75% ) ( duration 4 hours ) - 60,000 VP

If you want to add something feel free , please be friendly.

Last edited:
Why not but with the time needed to increase lvl 150 to 250, add few npc and a bunch of quests, ia will be available in 2040, and will work well in 2060?

Adventures were incredibly fun when your goal was to farm points in order to earn stuff to improve your stats and so on with the, at this moment, the recent ability to upgrade stuff. Outlaws set was quite interesting for all its bonuses furthermore.

But now?

Premium weapons destroyed the game, who will appreciate that a guy from nowhere one shots you across the map? When you have almost a decade of experience?

So one day , I decided it would change, I would invest in a good weapon, very good stuff (money money money ;O) ).
And then what? I played maybe 10 games? Lack of interest, no strategy => logged out.

This « mod » is probably the hardest on the game,adding NPC it would require a very good understanding of adventures and time investment in code.
Which I doubt the current team has…

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I think if they would be able to put NPCs there we would already got the "pve" mode (yea the bear...F)
And overall i would be happier with PvE mode with less toxicity, less players needed to start it ofc too since it would be 3/4 vs bear(npc).. But its nice idea, if nothing atleast the rewards could be more appealing and it could be additional way to gain exp throu potions. But i doubt they will do anything.. Our feedback for last 3+? years was nowhere to be found except maybe some small changes - ie stat changes on weapons, some small changes to bonus values etc. But otherwise i dont think ive seen anything implemented/changed in the game.

Outdated classes
Outdated Formulas
Outdated Circus - Hopefully change is coming? Even tho ill believe it when ill see it.
Outdated union Shop? - same as above basically.
So yea outdated Adventure too..
Sad. But hey atleast i can move with 21000% speed on map
I'm still believing tho because i love the game for more years than its probably healthy at this point but im sad.

Last edited:
Don't force people to play this boring unfinished abandoned gamemode in order to get xp potions.
What ? Very BIG BIG reason why I don't play adventures. Nothing good in VP shop.

Before, you could buy one XP potion for 500 VP points. I joined all the time. If pro team or noob team, no problem. I didn't left. 500 VP points, bought one XP potion. Joined another adventure battle. Got 500 VP, another XP bought. Next battle. 500 VP = XP potion. They remove that potion, dead aventures for me. No reason to play now.

Edit: Almost 4000 VP points. But for what ? Use them for crap Herbs chests ?

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
What ? Very BIG BIG reason why I don't play adventures. Nothing good in VP shop.

Before, you could buy one XP potion for 500 VP points. I joined all the time. If pro team or noob team, no problem. I didn't left. 500 VP points, bought one XP potion. Joined another adventure battle. Got 500 VP, another XP bought. Next battle. 500 VP = XP potion. They remove that potion, dead aventures for me. No reason to play now.

Edit: Almost 4000 VP points. But for what ? Use them for crap Herbs chests ?

Personally I don't play it because it sucks, making the shop so good that I'd be missing out by not playing it would be very upsetting.

If they plan on improving adventure rewards how about Fort fights, duels and jobbing first? :D