• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Luck Drop Rate

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Hi! I was wondering what is the drop rate of items while doing jobs? Specifically the 15 sec and 1 hr job

Not the product, but the Luck rate, the base, not including the clothes bonus.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
From our wiki:

Each job has the possibility of dropping an item. The formula that calculates the probability of a drop is unknown and secret. The Adventurer's bonus should increase this chance by 10%.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
It's possible that the 5 golden pickaxes increase that probability, just like the product drop?
Probably but you have more chances if you wear clothes with a lot of luck % values. With 750% luck which is on a speed world you can get a drop 7 out of 9 15s jobs , having 350% luck which is very doable in a normal server should be quite good.

Pure luck clothes are not the best for the best drops but it will increase the chances of a drop dramatically.

Football

Sergeant
Latest speed server where I was, with a +1500% luck (+50%/+75% buff -i don't remember-, + a Revere's set), with every 15 sec I got a drop when I did a silver job.

Football

Sergeant
I'm comparing Trading Office and Mechanic, both silver, with 250% luck plus 50% buff and I notice that Trading Office (5 golden pickaxes) has a significant increase in the drop rate compared to Mechanic (2 golden pickaxes)
And I think the silver jobs are affecting the luck.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The drop rate is not affected at all, not even when you have 0 motivation. Luck may be affected, but I am not sure, because I don't usually work at 15 seconds jobs.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The drop rate is not affected at all, not even when you have 0 motivation. Luck may be affected, but I am not sure, because I don't usually work at 15 seconds jobs.
It does affect drop rate quite a bit , you rarely get anything with 0% to almost nothing , luck value never changes..

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Drop = more products, luck = more items
You have the same chance for products with lower (even 0%) motivation.
Or is there something I'm missing?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Ull find the most Items when ur Motivation is anywhere between 75-100%. If it drops under 75% ull find less items

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Yes, it's likely to be like this. But i was talking about products which have the same drop chance regardless of motivation.