• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Lost Son- Missing Quest Giver

DeletedUser

I went all the way to Mrs. Anderson and accepted the quest for the lost son. She told me to go to the forest meadow to look for Dean. I found the forest meadow and am there now, but Dean is missing. I tried logging out and deleting cookies. Not sure what to do next. I have completed all the quests to get to this point.

DeletedUser

You are right, thanks for the help. I looked in every county before, I guess it just takes a while for it to show up. I wonder why it is not by the Forest Meadow like it says in the quest?? Is this a bug, since in my other world it was where it said?

DeletedUser

i agree.
and this location is not even between forest meadow and his mother.

(i had no problems, cause i did not read the text and only looked for white dots over the map)

DeletedUser

I tried looking for the white dots and this one wasn't there when I posted. This isn't the first time it took a few hours for the next quest giver to appear for me despite refreshing and deleting cookies.

DeletedUser

Now I am having the same problem with the bounty hunter. I defeated him in the duel but cannot find him on the map to continue the quest line. I assume he would be right next to Dean, but there is nothing there. I will wait a few hours and see what happens.

DeletedUser

Did you find the bounty hunter? He still hasn't shown up for me.

DeletedUser

Yeah, he finally showed up in the ghost town a few hours later. I"m still not sure why it is taking a few hours for each new quest giver to appear. Now I'm stuck on the one needing the roll of wire. I have done the Setting up telegraph poles job at last 25 times and still have not gotten even 1 product! :(