• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Login bug

DeletedUser4442

cant log in on beta?? keeps saying log out etc. take it loosing job time for the quest we will have extra time ?? im almost complete groom set. 5k flowers for chest.

DeletedUser4184

Not fixed I can't log it keeps telling me my login expired bla bla bla....

DeletedUser4445

As soon as I log in, the loading bar stops at 261/262 polishing UI. When I click hide, I get the message "login identity has expired. To continue playing you will have to re-login on the start page. " but this does not work. need support

DeletedUser3820

As soon as I log in, the loading bar stops at 261/262 polishing UI. When I click hide, I get the message "login identity has expired. To continue playing you will have to re-login on the start page. " but this does not work. need support
i've got the same problem

DeletedUser4448

I have not been able to log into for 2 days.

DeletedUser3820

i set the system of my pc any days back and now i can login.....i will see how long ;)