• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Lincoln's set

• Thread starter DeletedUser4494
  • Start date

DeletedUser4624

They should give this set out for achieving ALL of the gear collection achievement, like an updated collectors set from collecting the old items. It would make sense because it's called "achievement set"

Deleted User - 115745

it passed two years now , they are people who mad almost max achievement and still only the pants are discovered, why to show us a set but didnt gave it to us, i belive is not a achievement set, and they didnt put it in the game yet

Deleted User - 115745

trust me , other is the problem, they made the set free coz is a achievement and is pretty good, so people will not spend nuggets on others sets, so they will never release it , it passed 2 years , arent they ashamed? no words just a bunch of nothing

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Before it would be awesome set. Now? Soon it will be just another useless inventory thing set noone will use even if we get it. Nor noone will buy it even for nuggets since it will be weak compared to others.
I think they are waiting for that since i doubt its that hard to implement already made set into game.
And idea/symbolism behind that set was so nice imho.. sad. But atleast we have apparently upcoming firefighter nugget set or whatever that will be (tw-calc source). Kappa.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
like the pants.... they made a new achievement for it.
so probably all other items of the set will be done that way too?
how else are you gonna fit those items into the existing achievements?

Harsha.1

Private First Class
At the start of 2020, Leones let us know one of the things they were planning to do this year was add more achievements. I guess that's related to this set. Some of the existing achievement numbers are a bit outdated and many have vastly exceeded them, so it would make some sense to add more diffcult achievements as a way to keep people engaged in the game. I'm thinking something like 1000 FFs/wins, $5 million worth of items sold to trader, 10,000 crafted products, etc.