• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Level Up

When the level cap is raised, experience gained above level 120 should count towards:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fafer

As i simply don't care about rankings and hall of fame, i vote for immediate levels only. Probably most players that are not on page 1 of rankings (or very close) do not care about it.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I am not sure I understand the 3 options.
It looks like you are not the only one, because there are too many illogical votes :P

Rankings: your prior xp beyond level 120 counts towards the ranking still, but is stored separately. Therefore, it becomes possible that someone with a higher level is lower ranked.

Hall of Fame: your prior xp beyond level 120 counts towards the hall of fame, even if it is stored separately from normal experience. Therefore, it becomes possible to enter the hall of fame without reaching the new level cap.

Level & Skills: your prior xp beyond level 120 is stored together with your normal experience, like it is now, so after the update you immediately jump up X levels and gain skills.

xShteff

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It looks like you are not the only one, because there are too many illogical votes :P

Rankings: your prior xp beyond level 120 counts towards the ranking still, but is stored separately. Therefore, it becomes possible that someone with a higher level is lower ranked.

Hall of Fame: your prior xp beyond level 120 counts towards the hall of fame, even if it is stored separately from normal experience. Therefore, it becomes possible to enter the hall of fame without reaching the new level cap.

Level & Skills: your prior xp beyond level 120 is stored together with your normal experience, like it is now, so after the update you immediately jump up X levels and gain skills.
Someone with a higher level is lower ranked, yeah, I don't like that :p
I'm aware of what I've voted, I consider unfair not to use all the xp we accumulated over level 120. (and I'm too lazy to level up :njub:)

KozaK69

Private First Class
I believe the last option is the most fair for all those from TOP even if it means that they got max lvl right after the update.