1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Level Cap Raise Feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by Diggo11, Jan 2, 2014.

Share This Page

1. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I am a bit confused about the experience tabel. The one in the Wiki does not match the levels we have now. Are we going to level up even more - or is the table wrong ?

http://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Experience#Experience_Table

According to that I should be level 131 with 3650103 exp - not 128.

I might have missed an explanation even though did try to read the tread.

2. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

I believe that there's gonna be an update to fix the experience.

3. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

I haven't found some general feedback thread for 2.08 so I guess this'll do :)

how many level groups are there? only one for 120+ (+-) or more?

finally :) although, you could've saved much more space. Here is a quick sketch - http://i.imgur.com/l7rx5ej.png (PS: it certainly isn't "Mini" and regular 1366x768 on 15.6" is not a small screen resolution ;) )

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
  4. xShteff

I usually zoom out a bit, because the interface is too big. Here's how it looks like on my screen: http://puu.sh/6o9Sr.jpg

5. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    There's a chance our frontend developer may revisit it to shrink the window further, but at least now it doesn't block either the top bar or bottom menu, which is the most important thing. (I play on a 1366x768 screen at the moment too.) Also specifically about the page navigation at the bottom, maintaining the same general structure allows it to switch between layouts more fluently, as I am told it does when resizing a browser window. Aside from that, I imagine those other optimisations would be the only logical option.

6. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

7. xShteff

8. m4rvin88

m4rvin88 Guest

Please also have a look at the timeframe you have given us with the update regarding any festive quests and other quest with a deadline. It's not possible to finish some off them in the time since you told us that with the update you can only finish them within the timeline and when the update will be launched.

When some of those quests like the perfect heist came out it was said in the then update information that you could accept those quests within the timeline and finish them after. Now that is changed and it will be difficult for some and impossible for others to finish in time before the update.

So if you could roll out that part of the update a bit later it would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!