• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's talk about Fort Battles, Adventures and Duelling

Deleted User - 117528

I'm wondering why duelling formula isn't public like the fort one?

What consequence do you think it would be if every dueller have acces to it? Nothing.
Sometimes the random factor is just too random. We need a better understanding of what happens on the back than just waiting for the random factor to be in our side.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I'm wondering why duelling formula isn't public like the fort one?

What consequence do you think it would be if every dueller have acces to it? Nothing.
Sometimes the random factor is just too random. We need a better understanding of what happens on the back than just waiting for the random factor to be in our side.

Duel is one of the aspects in this game that almost all players affected, it was an old decision to make it a secret, but I can send forward your question and feedback if any changes or answers are possible.

Deleted User - 117528

Duel is one of the aspects in this game that almost all players affected, it was an old decision to make it a secret, but I can send forward your question and feedback if any changes or answers are possible.
In the initial state of the game items weren't that strong, not so many skill points etc. So it would be nice to understand how duel works.
Thank you.

John Wick

Private First Class
@Al35ul CM @ChickenMcGuy
Is it possible to give the Reskill potion a time limit? For example: it should only be used once an hour or maybe 12h or 24h whatever.
This constant reeskillen is annoying and has little to do with real duels. That is not fair - you have 10min to change your skill for around 10-20x until the duel stops.

(With you i mean the dev. not the CM)
Since the big update was announced, we've had some new ideas here that really made sense.
You guys (dev) have not reduced or improved the price of the mysterous potion.
You haven't improved the character classes (new bonus for Adventure/ Woker etc) and you don't even know when you want to do that.
You didn't improve the sets the way it would have made sense.
You have not given any information about the update at all.
We are not satisfied, and your answers and actions are unsatisfactory...

Dear people, the list could get infinitely long for me, but it just doesn't make much sense to extend it.
Instead, you improved hats from 10 years ago that have almost no relevance to get an update.

So again to my question: Is it possible to set a time limit for the reeskill potion with the next update?

Regards,
Wick

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM @ChickenMcGuy
Is it possible to give the Reskill potion a time limit? For example: it should only be used once an hour or maybe 12h or 24h whatever.
This constant reeskillen is annoying and has little to do with real duels. That is not fair - you have 10min to change your skill for around 10-20x until the duel stops.

(With you i mean the dev. not the CM)
Since the big update was announced, we've had some new ideas here that really made sense.
You guys (dev) have not reduced or improved the price of the mysterous potion.
You haven't improved the character classes (new bonus for Adventure/ Woker etc) and you don't even know when you want to do that.
You didn't improve the sets the way it would have made sense.
You have not given any information about the update at all.
We are not satisfied, and your answers and actions are unsatisfactory...

Dear people, the list could get infinitely long for me, but it just doesn't make much sense to extend it.
Instead, you improved hats from 10 years ago that have almost no relevance to get an update.

So again to my question: Is it possible to set a time limit for the reeskill potion with the next update?

Regards,
Wick
Thank you for your feedback. I will of course pass this on but it is highly unlikely that a timer will be added. Firstly, the, possible, continous use of potions is only active here on the Beta server as it is not something you would normally see on the live servers. Second, the potions are cheaper on the Beta server to allow players to test their builds, duels or really anything else. Setting a timer on the potions would defy the purpose of having them cheaper here.

John Wick

Private First Class
Thank you for your feedback. I will of course pass this on but it is highly unlikely that a timer will be added. Firstly, the, possible, continous use of potions is only active here on the Beta server as it is not something you would normally see on the live servers. Second, the potions are cheaper on the Beta server to allow players to test their builds, duels or really anything else. Setting a timer on the potions would defy the purpose of having them cheaper here.

If you set a timer of 6 hours or maybe 3h it does not mean that the players cannot use this offer of testing.
Do you really think someone would be affected if you set a timer on something like that?
You bring the argument "It's beta here" but why do we have to pay the same price here as on the normal servers if we want to lower our duel level? If we are "beta" why is it so hard to test new Updates, new prices or changing character class from Adventure to Dueler for example. Even if we are Beta here: We put real same money as people on normal server do.That is a complete contradiction.
So far they haven't done any of the things we asked for that will optimize the game.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The reskill potion isn't only affecting duels. As an example, some players will see the neccessity of reskilling to Forts and then immediately after reskill back to church construction. This is indeed the Beta and there are various features that are different from live servers however, it is not very realistic for everything to be cheaper and/or different. There are many updates that have been and will be tested on Beta, whilst others are simply not something that will be added into the game, thus they won't be tested. Lastly, the cost of the reskill potions are a large part of the Beta server however, it would be interesting to see the results of a possible poll on this subject :).

As previously said, I will pass this idea on :).

Deleted User - 117528

I can also make a good guess but as I already said, that random factor it's too random and doesen't make any sense sometimes.

darkuletzz

Private
Why we dont talk about ff that it s killed more now with very full upgraded cortinas, can not win a fort even with +250K dif in attack for both sides ...

Deleted User - 117528

Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 11-33-48 Las Vegas - The West.png
full jaguar +2 weapons +3 vs. josephine +1 on defense

i also dodge full head where he hit.

and I have 1000+ apperance.

this is only one raport. sometimes i lose when all the ods should be in my favor.

so now .. let's talk about broken duel formula?

Last edited by a moderator:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's just random :))
And jaguar's set don't offer too much dodging btw. Josephina is better when it comes to aiming/dodging.

Deleted User - 117528

It's just random :))
And jaguar's set don't offer too much dodging btw. Josephina is better when it comes to aiming/dodging.
Indeed. But still, josephine isn't a defense set.