• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's talk about Fort Battles, Adventures and Duelling

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Wont be nerfed because otherwise they wouldnt be justified to release even more op attack set on upcoming DoDs so it will swap, forts will became basically undefendable for whole next year so get ready for that. xD

Also there should really be option to change class somehow, because punishing ppl that picked adventurer years ago isnt just right. Or just rework it finally so its once again enjoyable. Because right now the work bonus provides laughtable % compared to what provides sets so you wont even notice it basically. Fort battles bonus isnt even needed anymore and is straight bad in current meta. And for duelling it has nothing at all.
Duellers - Even without gear you still can crit.
Workers - Even without gear you really hardly miss shots especially from bonuses.
Soldiers - Even without gear tons of hp.
Adventurer - ?? Even without gear you might kill anyone near you but sadly from your own team. because blocking isnt needed/or other classes just do it with higher chances of surviving anyway, and flag capturing.. not happening often + same reasons as blocking.
I think here were already tons of cool ideas how to improve Adventurer. And i think anything would be good at this point. xD

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I mean, with current Structure bonuses and updated Distance penalty (and Cortina, obviously) Adventurers became useful and crucial again.

However their stats (damage, dodge) suck for the most part still so they get no rewards.

Which brings us to the outdated Rewarding mechanics again.. Which favors pure Damagers and pure Damagers only.

Wont be nerfed because otherwise they wouldnt be justified to release even more op attack set on upcoming DoDs so it will swap, forts will became basically undefendable for whole next year so get ready for that. xD
I surely hope they won't scam Tanks again.

It's annoying af to be have to pay to be somewhat "Okay" while everything else favors Damagers and basically u don't have to pay anything as one. (Union Officer won't be sold again, for now)

Besides they didn't keep their promise of "We will put DotD items to Shop in near future"

Lordofgods

Private
I mean, with current Structure bonuses and updated Distance penalty (and Cortina, obviously) Adventurers became useful and crucial again.
I don't want to muddy the water by arguing over this, But I'm really confused by your reasoning, How does that specifically help and Adventurer (comparing with other classes)? The special thing about An adventurer is their bonus (evading shots aka Matrix), which doesn't really care about doding shots.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
The special thing about An adventurer is their bonus (evading shots aka Matrix), which doesn't really care about doding shots.
Sure doesn't. Not directly anyway.

But it's not like they don't Dodge at all, just not as much as others.

So when you dodge a Damager hit (and that might be a critic even).. that mostly be first hits.. It makes a difference.

I'm not saying Class bonuses don't need an update though.
(I've many post written about this, some can be reached via my Signature)

But calling Adventurers useless is outright wrong.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I will agree that ST (Soldier tower) is almost impossible to breach tho.

Cause too much HP..
Hp still the most reliable skill.

Formulas must change to balance it but yea.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
If nothing else will be done

I will actually suggest the "nerf" of Class bonus of each Tower, just a tad bit.

This way, players on their own Tower won't ignore the distance and all completely while shooting, and/or amplify it against the shooter while dodging/getting shot.

Otherwise default Tower/Structure bonuses are fine as is imo.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

O5zZkd6.png

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well, I stand by my last suggestion.

ST is still a death trap for Attackers and no wonder why %95 of the Attacks start East.

As for DT , hit ratios of Damager Duelers are ridiculous there.
No matter the distance.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I know I already said this, but...BUFF THE ADVENTURER! It's waaaay too weak compared to all other classes.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Anything, at all?

We tried different caps for Attacker vs Defender too but nop, can't get people to fill Attack and even if we do, still (mostly) fail anyway.

Besides, limit changes won't make ST or DT less OP.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Adventurer rework/rebalance please.
Can('t) tank - compared to soldiers low hp pool, no stat bonus to support it at all.
Can('t) get decent dodges - Ghosting will ruin it when you dont need it.
Can('t) damage - Every other classess has better potential to get more damage(succesfull shots) because of their bonuses.
Class bonuses for product,luck are already nearly useless too with all sets that came. So he doesnt shine much anymore even at non FF stuff.
As i said before Ghosting is now kinda useless because those 2shots you will need to "tank" to even proc it are gonna be 1500+ each anyway which nearly kills you in few rounds. :').
..And thats when you lucky and it will proc early. And its not 2013 and honestly i havent seen blocking of sectors like we used to for reaaaly long time so except flag holding where you wont even get because of current state of attacking state its just pointless.

Idea of new (additional) bonus like you get 1 resistance (0,5 without premium??) per level up to 150(75) resistance on max level would help a little. (Like adventurer being more and more tough guy from all of his adventures as leveling up) ? It would give him atleast a little more survivability and sustain to even those big shots he has to tank to proc main bonus.
But i believe you would be able to come with something cool on your own :)

In the end i think adventurer should get full rework/boost to fit current game state. And FF still needs adjustments on its own.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
150 resistance woldn't be enough. It will help against tanks, but not too much against duellers. You need ~500 resistance, but to proc only when you should be hit 800 damage or more (before mitigation). This might help. Or some dodge bonus. Worker have 40 aiming/40 dodging, adventurer can have 70-80% dodging.

There is also very little satisfaction by playing adventurer. You hold sectors and barely dodge. When you start dodging, the bonus intervenes and you stop dodging. Not having double HP like soldier hurts a lot. The ricocheted bullets don't count as dodged and do not appear at the end of the battle or rankings. You also KO your teammates. Very bad bouns, it must be buffed.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
This has been suggested before. I do believe some form of re-working is on our to-do list but unfortunately I am not aware of the exact details. Will make sure to pass it on again :).

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Hi Guys again,

As a veteran fort fighter the current situation around the fort fights is nonsense... Please fix it...

I`m not sure what happened to the formula we have tested before but that was promising yet has been taken off the agenda? Is there any developer playing the game at all? Please get someone on the development team who actually have an idea how the gameplay looks like...

Thanks Pimpa

Zulus

Private
It is much easier to change the stats of a fancy felt hat followed by another 100 hats and then by all the shirts etc etc etc.

At least then nobody can say that nothing is being done to improve or fix this game. provided that anyoe of us can call that an improvement or a fix.

Lastly, important updates like that fill up the "to do list" of the devs nicely so everyone at InnoGames looks real busy and competent and then there is no time to even attempt to fix all the things that matter most - PVP aspects of this game.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
ST is still a death trap for Attackers and no wonder why %95 of the Attacks start East.

As for DT , hit ratios of Damager Duelers are ridiculous there.
No matter the distance.
Experiences tell, Small Forts are the most balanced ones at the moment.

Because the power of Towers are at optimal level, more or less.

And when you compare the bonuses with other Sizes (with Max Level of Towers) , you notice that Class bonus values of Small Towers are slightly less than Defenses' , while in Mediums and Bigs they are the same.

So yeah, continue that Small Fort Tower trend with Level 4 and 5 Towers and voila! :cool:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Soldiers have +25/50% tactics.
I think adventurers needs +25/50% appearance. Adventures often implies fights, duels and fort fights.
And ricochet bullets should be dodged. Many times my duellers teammates dies because of my bonus. On fort servers there are 1% adventurers, the other 99% classes are duellers, soldiers and workers. Do something! Many adventurers quit the game already.