• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's talk about Fort Battles, Adventures and Duelling

Apotequil13

Reservist
Could you expand on this more? I am not sure how this would work.
There should be only one sign up button and the system should sign up the players automatically so that there is at least a numerical balance.

An option would be the orderly distribution according to the order of registration: One defense player and one attack player.

Another option would be a level balance and the number of players in each class, similar to the adventure, which is done only for the level.

DeletedUser500

Assuming you mean for scheduled Awesomia battles only, I think it's a great idea for the system to auto-balance the sides.

Lordofgods

Private
I also think its a good proposal, I don't know if it should be "mandatory" that you choose a side, but at least a recommended side would go to great length to better these battles. (recommend one which would have less players or even less "power" - like lvl, battle statistics and that king of thing)

Adventures: i like them a lot but i stay away because 1)the rewards are minimal to no rewards basically 2)takes a lot of time to find game

Duels: My favourite but sometimes they feel too random and thats frustrating. Like with same opponent first duel i can miss every hit second duel hit everything. I dont understand why you dont give the exact duel formula to players but you give the fort formula.

Lordofgods

Private
Adventures: i like them a lot but i stay away because 1)the rewards are minimal to no rewards basically 2)takes a lot of time to find game

Duels: My favourite but sometimes they feel too random and thats frustrating. Like with same opponent first duel i can miss every hit second duel hit everything. I dont understand why you dont give the exact duel formula to players but you give the fort formula.

That's because you don't know what kind of skills the opponent has (you can know clothes...but not skillpoints, right?). So you could have some kind of "Attack" and "Defense", but wouldn't do any good. In Fort Battles they don't actually give you the chances of hitting/dodging, only a reference number.

Maybe you are suggesting that duels should display freely (and make up a formula) the Attack and Defense stats...but I think that goes against the orginal idea of duels.

With NPC's that i can see the stats it happens all the time. First i might hit 0-2/10 next i hit 8-10/10... This is unbalanced in my opinion. Especially when it happens around 10% of duels and not extreme rare 1%... many think that 50% has to do with luck. (And my tactics are always no evade and even if i have much higher aim vs dodge it happens too many times to ignore it)

The formula was made like 5-6 years ago? I think it is outdated. Make the duels a little more complex. I dont think this will change as 1)most people duel workers and 2)nugget player will have the advantage either way. So InnoGames wont care much.

Deleted User - 117528

@John Wick it would also be nice on regular servers that price to be lower. On my server I have 4 people I can attack.. and i'm sure im not the only one in this situation. We all know that PvP is kinda' broken but it would be a nice touch for duellers if Mysterious Potion would be more accesible to can enjoy duelling again. Don't u agree @Al35ul CM ?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
By the way @Al35ul CM , what about this? Why people on beta have still to pay the same price as people in normal Server? :)
@John Wick it would also be nice on regular servers that price to be lower. On my server I have 4 people I can attack.. and i'm sure im not the only one in this situation. We all know that PvP is kinda' broken but it would be a nice touch for duellers if Mysterious Potion would be more accesible to can enjoy duelling again. Don't u agree @Al35ul CM ?
This has been passed on before but I will do so again.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Hi guys and gals again. Just wondering what is going on "behind the scenes" ? It is almost a year passed and still have nothing about the new fort battle formula or the west "3.0". I`m not sure if I would be asked by my boss to create something to improve on the income of the area I am looking after and a year passed nothing I would be able to show up for I WOULD BE FIRED!!! Well... telling a lie. I think that would happen after 6 months NOT A FULL YEAR... So I am asking as a customer... WHAT A HELL IS GOING ON?

Regards Pimpa :)

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Hi guys and gals again. Just wondering what is going on "behind the scenes" ? It is almost a year passed and still have nothing about the new fort battle formula or the west "3.0". I`m not sure if I would be asked by my boss to create something to improve on the income of the area I am looking after and a year passed nothing I would be able to show up for I WOULD BE FIRED!!! Well... telling a lie. I think that would happen after 6 months NOT A FULL YEAR... So I am asking as a customer... WHAT A HELL IS GOING ON?

Regards Pimpa :)
Unfortunately, we do not have any new updates on this matter. As soon as anything new surfaces, we will be sure to announce it.

DeletedUser500

How about the random factor in duelling ? Don't you agee that it's too random? Maybe devs should test that too to see on their own. :huh:
It is random, that's always been the case, it's just now that there's 9001 skill points involved and the Random Number Generation is mental as a result of the massive number of Tombola Skill points that was never intended by the game's makers.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I think Adventures are.
At least Duels have some finished system, although outdated.
And has some RNG factor.

Adventures.. well.. It feels like an Alpha stage game.

I think Adventures are.
At least Duels have some finished system, although outdated.
And has some RNG factor.

Adventures.. well.. It feels like an Alpha stage game.
I agree with you but Adventures can be fun. duels is either the luckier wins or just attack people with work clothes or 50 levels below. Strategy elements are gone. But in adventure and ff strategy and adaptabilty still plays a big role.