• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest! This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost. Try to not break any of the rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's talk about Fort Battles, Adventures and Duelling

WhyN0t

Corporal
True, you should have beaten him, but sometimes the duel is too random. I hit 0/8 and I received 8/8 in a duel in where I broke the opponent's tactics, I knew the areas where he was dodging/hitting and I also had more aiming/dodging than him ...

lulumcnoob

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
maHaQPT.png

I will talk for fort battles.
1. Adventurer class needs rework. Maybe something like hiding and setting trap bonus similar to worker class. Maybe extra movement range(excluding walls,towers,buildings,gate etc.). Actually depending on hiding and setting trap skills they should be invisible to enemy team. Enemy team can see them depending on distance or skills.
2. New fort battle rank: Leader. We need people who can command fort battles. Leaders should get extra reward and maybe some sector bonus buff for team so we can move more organized.
3. Add abilities to fort battle. Similar to adventure abilities.
4. New resistance formula. Players with low hp should have much higher resistance. Rather than HP tank they can become resistance tank. Resistance tanks will invest in hiding and setting traps. So they will have better attack, dodge and damage stats than HP tanks so they should be more fragile.
5. Fort battle reward limit. Bond is actually fine but experience limit is too low.
6. Fog of war. All enemy within blindspots are invisible.

Last edited:

lulumcnoob

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
6. Fog of war. All enemy within blindspots are invisible.
I don't remember ever reading this idea before, props for adding something unique to the conversation, I kinda like it, would make leading a bit too difficult though, trying to get reports from your players in various places about the enemy movements.

I don't remember ever reading this idea before, props for adding something unique to the conversation, I kinda like it, would make leading a bit too difficult though, trying to get reports from your players in various places about the enemy movements.
You are right. I explained it a bit vague sorry about it :) I mean as a whole team. Whatever my teammate see I will see it as well. We will all share same vision.