• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's Chat - teamwork makes the dream work!

Raza

Private First Class
Well if I can ask can we get the formula for damage taken when doing jobs? Like the % of danger and the % of hp the job can take?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Well if I can ask can we get the formula for damage taken when doing jobs? Like the % of danger and the % of hp the job can take?

icegif-148.gif

The injury chance is represented with a percentage, meaning that the chance of injury is straight forward a simple random number probability. The severity of the injury is a grey area and as of now we do not know how it is calculated, but it has a predictable pattern: low chance of injury usually represents a low damage and a high chance of injury higher or even very high damage.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Is there any chance to add Summer Poncho in shop? The new xp set is made to work in combinations with other items and the most important is summer poncho wich is extremly rare, even it was easy to obtain. It could cost 700-1000 bonds or 250-400 nuggets.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Is there any chance to add Summer Poncho in shop? The new xp set is made to work in combinations with other items and the most important is summer poncho wich is extremly rare, even it was easy to obtain. It could cost 700-1000 bonds or 250-400 nuggets.
The poncho is not that rare because in 2018 you could get it for free. During the Summer Dream event you could collect 100 willow baskets in which the poncho was.
Accordingly, the asking price is much too high. Either bring back the event or put the willow baskets in the shop for 10 Bonds.
Such a high price is simply not justified after the poncho was ''free''

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Although I play on the most populated server on my market, for the last 3 months I've been looking for summer poncho every day and I found only one at the price of 10kk. And i am not willing to pay that much.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Although I play on the most populated server on my market, for the last 3 months I've been looking for summer poncho every day and I found only one at the price of 10kk. And i am not willing to pay that much.
I'm not disputing that at all. I just said that it can't be that rare because it was available for free. What the players on a server do with it I can not say. But also on your server there was the poncho for free as long as there was the server 2018 already.
The fact is that the poncho was free for all players and therefore the price is too high. (of course only for the players who played in 2018).

Bringing the event back would also be more than fair because there are many players who would like to have all the achievement points and the achievement for the event brings 30 points.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
The price is never too high, it depends on demand and supply. But I agree that it should be possible to get the poncho again, if not for free at work, at a modest price in the shop.
For something that used to be free, 700-1000 bonds is too much and nuggets are always too much anyway since there are many players who play without nuggets.
Since the item was once free it should be free again so that not only people get the poncho who can afford it but all who want it should get the chance to do so, as it was also the case in 2018.
Just because we are now 4 years ahead, players without nuggets and many bonds should not be disadvantaged, as they were not in 2018 either.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
What you are talking about is utopian, we both know that InnoGames will not offer free ponchos when we were all looking for them. I say that 200-300 nuggets or 700-1k bonds is an ok price.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
If this is the OFF topic I am looking for builders to construct my town on Alamogordo. If you are looking for a town with a moderate level and all right ish XP drop me a message and I will send you an invitation

Thanks Pimpa (my user name ther is the same as here ;) )

TadschMahal

Sergeant
What you are talking about is utopian, we both know that InnoGames will not offer free ponchos when we were all looking for them. I say that 200-300 nuggets or 700-1k bonds is an ok price.
I am not talking about anything that is utopian. Yes we all know InnoGames but it can't be that an item that was once free is now offered for a much higher price just because people like you want it. But you don't seem to agree on what a good price is. First you say that 250-400 nuggets is a good price and now all of a sudden 200-300 nuggets is a good price? In the next message is then 100 nuggets a good price?
Just because you are willing to pay nuggets or a too high price in bonds, it is not the case for all other players.

I don't mind if the event returns or if we can buy the willow basket for 10 bonds in the shop. But just because a player cries out and would pay nuggets right away to create this advantage with the poncho, it is not a good idea to make the poncho directly purchasable for nuggets.

There are certainly many who want the poncho but that is no reason to suddenly demand a utopian price for an item that was once available for free.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Hi There,

I`m not sure if this can be amended, but for the crafts there are 4 items (leather saddlebags, French breakfast, A fever medicine and Improved spurs) at the top of the list which are very useful yet you only can craft 1 every 4 days. I know when it has came out that was for to maintain a luck based race to the top of the craftmenship, but because everyone who wanted to reach the top is there already, would it be a possibility to remove the 4 day rule and maybe make the items sellable as well?
As I have said they are really useful items, but if I use 1 every day I cannot produce enough to maintain my supplies :)

Thank You

Regards Pimpa