• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Leones Appreciation thread

DeletedUser500

0sTpPYz.png

asdf124

Private First Class
In my opinion, your going to a game that isn't as quality as TW ever was. Just my opinion. Best wishes thou!

Also, your lucky I wasn't the one who took the realms of beta! I would probably piss so many people in management that they'd actually beg you to come back.

First thing I would do is actually move beta worlds to its own server called fake beta. And remove all the features of having triple nuggets etc etc. Make actual beta worlds where no nugget purchasing would be allowed and simply have the game with each feature being 0 cost.

That way we could actually get some testing done! Also have it at an apply and wait world(you wouldn't be able to get in unless you are an approved tester) The world would reset at least once per month. Incentives such as actual nugget rewards for x server(if you play on .net etc etc) for finding bugs.

The bugs reward system would have stages(low, medium and high) Depends on how bad the bug is.

DeletedUser1406

First thing I would do is actually move beta worlds to its own server called fake beta. And remove all the features of having triple nuggets etc etc. Make actual beta worlds where no nugget purchasing would be allowed and simply have the game with each feature being 0 cost.

That way we could actually get some testing done! Also have it at an apply and wait world(you wouldn't be able to get in unless you are an approved tester) The world would reset at least once per month. Incentives such as actual nugget rewards for x server(if you play on .net etc etc) for finding bugs.

The bugs reward system would have stages(low, medium and high) Depends on how bad the bug is.
gl w/ that

Also, your lucky I wasn't the one who took the realms of beta! I would probably piss so many people in management that they'd actually beg you to come back.

No - you will piss them off so much you'd be replaced with in less than 24 hours.