• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Leave alone the greenhorns (Call of Zuma)

DeletedUser2933

Hello,

So I'm doing the Call of Zuma quest. But I need some advice on this one.
How do I find 5 items in 3 hours when products do not count?
I kinda don't want to spam 15 sec jobs for 3 hours straight and hope I'm getting some luck.
  • - You have to finish quest Leave alone the greenhorns (Call of Zuma) in 3 hours.
  • - Found items during jobs: 0/5
Regards,
de0

Tom Robert

Reservist
You have around 3% Chance for Item at 15sec, 4% at 10min and 22% at 1h.

You have to spam 15sec works, but you need to chance the job after like 10 times. Because the luck is dependent on the motivation of the job.

DeletedUser3679

How do I find 5 items in 3 hours when products do not count?
I kinda don't want to spam 15 sec jobs for 3 hours straight and hope I'm getting some luck.
Please keep in mind, that any quest item drop count as item. In the past many players combined this special quest with other ones where quest items easily drop (e.g. TW birthday candles).

DeletedUser2271

Get 5 uncut diamonds. Accept quest. Equip one and do Working as a travelling merchant in 15sec. A Emerald or Ruby will drop (in 2 to 5 works you get one) consuming the uncut diamond. Equip another and do the job. Get 5 items in 2 to 3 minutes. Complete quest.