• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Jobs With Negative Points

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Hi! I've been doing jobs that have negative job points, but I'm not able to do all of them.

For example

Coroner: I put the best clothes and I have 1717 job points, put queue and then the exp clothes. I CAN do the job with -1003 points

Stealing Food Suplies: I put the best clothes and I have 917 job points, put queue and then the exp clothes. I CAN'T do the job with -487 points

What's the reason behind that?

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I reported this bug since the first days after the update, I don't think it's in Jira even now.
I also proposed to be able to change the set after we give work orders, even if we have negative points. To have positive points only when the work order is initiated, not after.

DaveKing

Private
Hi! I've been doing jobs that have negative job points, but I'm not able to doing all of them.

For example

Coroner: I put the best clothes and I have 1717 job points, put queue and then the exp clothes. I CAN do the job with -1003 points

Stealing Food Suplies: I put the best clothes and I have 917 job points, put queue and then the exp clothes. I CAN'T do the job with -487 points

What's the reason behind that?
I have experienced this in several jobs.