• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Jobs in Enewetak not reported or credited

B]Game version:[/B] __beta revision 6cb205d [2016/10/18 18:09:57
Game world: __Enewetak
Browser + version: __Chrome version 53.0.2785.143m
Screen resolution: __I am not sure, I do not recall how to check this, I know how to change it, but I don't see where it says what the current resolution is.
Account name: __PrancingPurplePony

Reproducibility: _5/5

Quest title: __effects daily quests, and probably any quest that needs jobs done

Current situation:
1 hour jobs use energy, but no credit for job is given, no completed remark, no money, no items, no flowers, and if it was a daily quest item, it still shows not completed
15 sec and 10 min jobs work ok
there are also no flowers credited when using a 25 flower basket item, and a glitch to try and give flowers to friends,
__

Expected situation:
_fix jobs so that we receive credit for using them
__

Installed Userscripts:
I disabled all scripts, and it did not fix anything, meanwhile things work as they should in Alamagordo, so it probably wasn't a script issue
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __do a job
2. __look for results of job, got nothing
3. __did another job
4. __no credit for that one either
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug: no screen shot, as there is nothing to take a picture of, no remarks, nothing to show that a job was done, other than the lowered energy
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3982

it appears to be related to your collected flowers respectively the 3rd personal reward: I am unable to get 2.000 flowers/the avatar graphic; stuck at 1987 (Alamogordo) an 1991 (Enewetak) flowers

DeletedUser1406

it appears to be related to your collected flowers respectively the 3rd personal reward: I am unable to get 2.000 flowers/the avatar graphic; stuck at 1987 (Alamogordo) an 1991 (Enewetak) flowers
That is indeed the issue. We have informed our development team about this last night. We're waiting for a fix to be deployed on our server.

DeletedUser1406

Well we just had a CDN update that should've fixed this issue. Make sure you clear your cache if you still get no/old images.

DeletedUser4213

Is there a chance to get our energy back that we lost?
Or do we get the products and flowers ect that we earned during our work?

DeletedUser1406

Is there a chance to get our energy back that we lost?
Or do we get the products and flowers ect that we earned during our work?
You theoretically should get whatever you worked for, I'm not sure of that tho'. Maybe someone can confirm/deny that.