• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Items that aren't but should be upgradable

So I am all in favor of leveling both of those, but since no exceptions to stat raises or items requirements have been changed for other items, i would want theirs to be the same, 3 needed or they take the time to fix this jumbled mess of contradictions from top to bottom, which it is probably too late for
Like i have said before,getting 3 howdahs is really not possible....it might be for one or two in the world buy not a major population of the GT and howdah owners,but when we are talking about the weapon upgrades it is possible for like 20-30% of the population to get level 5 weapons that too good ones.But do you really think it is possible to get 3 howdahs? That is why i suggested that in-game cash could be a way to get those upgraded,now if you are like....howdhas have had their time then okay make it just to level 2 and not above that seems fair to all the howdah and GT owners out there.

Hobie

Private First Class
Like i have said before,getting 3 howdahs is really not possible....it might be for one or two in the world buy not a major population of the GT and howdah owners,but when we are talking about the weapon upgrades it is possible for like 20-30% of the population to get level 5 weapons that too good ones.But do you really think it is possible to get 3 howdahs? That is why i suggested that in-game cash could be a way to get those upgraded,now if you are like....howdhas have had their time then okay make it just to level 2 and not above that seems fair to all the howdah and GT owners out there.
but once again you are looking at 2 items out of everything, so why should they be considered special and get special treatment? Players with DOI's, venemous snakes, event winner, perhaps even with InnoGames belts may feel the same way. true some of those can be upgraded, but to get 3 or more is incredibly difficult. so either they need to rework the system from top to bottom or leave it the same across the board. i am all for gt and howdah being leveled, just not getting a special treatment, as that time has come and gone. Also, this is beta, the cost to get one of those items from a chest is much cheaper and that 20-30% of players with L5 weapon might one day apply here but would not apply to other areas such as .Net. it is way too high of a figure and despite the opportunity to have L5's here longer, not really all that many around

Also, this is beta, the cost to get one of those items from a chest is much cheaper and that 20-30% of players with L5 weapon might one day apply here but would not apply to other areas such as .Net. it is way too high of a figure and despite the opportunity to have L5's here longer, not really all that many around
We are talkin here in beta forum as the talks here influence the decesions made for .net....cause they first test it in beta.Coming to the point,yes it might be possible in beta to get 3 howdahs but in .net it is virtually impossible,that is why i suggested some in-game cash be required to get those upgraded to level 1,or even level 2 if it is possible.This makes the howdah and GT owners have equal chances and their money does not get wasted,here i am not just talkin about those who are using the howdahs and GTs for years it is also for those who might just have bought it for insane amount of cash and still waiting to use it.

Tyrus

Sleepyhead set is only partially upgradeable, does this have any particular reason? Would be nice if it was completely upgradeable, since a lot of players have a couple of spare parts of the set.
Any opinions for this yet? Still looks weird that some items are upgradeable whilst the others are not.

Tyrus

Allright, that makes sense :) Thanks for the quick reply!

@Anny Hudson: Would be quite pointless indeed. Was more wondering why it was partly upgradeable. If the setbonus would raise too I'd be very happy to upgrade it though :) (have loads of this stuff)

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
When the Howdas Pistol and the Golden Tomahawk were introduced they were 25% more powerful than any other weapon in the game.
Considering the real financial cost of all the Premium Chests that were required to hopefully get either weapon, easily justified their power.
Would the players disagreeing with them being upgraded, be so enthusiastic if they owned either of those weapons?
What do the developers think will happen if the Howdas Pistol and the Golden Tomahawk are left to deteriorate into inferior weapons
I'm sure that it will be the end of Premium Chests.
The cost of obtaining then should be a major consideration in their future in The West.
I believe that they should be upgraded by 25% allowing the damage spread to be 125/250 damage (192 average damage).
That level of damage can already be obtained with a level 5 upgrade to a Precise Colt Navy Revolver giving a damage spread of 165/210 (187 average damage).
In my opinion a 2000 Nuggets/Bonds or a 2 million dollar cost should be applied to obtain the 25% upgrade.
Please give my proposal some serious consideration. :up:
It's been 2 months since I posted this request for consideration
Is this another request that has been swept under the carpet? :mad:

Magnadine

Yes most likely this request will be swept under the carpet. Because if InnoGames will increase damage on Howdah/GT then this will give those weapons a better damage output than the tombola-winner's weapons.

This would mean that InnoGames would have to make existing tombola-winner's weapons stronger or risk antogonizing their elite customers. I don't see either thing happening, though you can never be sure with InnoGames.

m4rvin88

I am sure that you are aware of the cost of a Level 5 navy colt thingy. Something around the 7,5 million dollar. If someone wants to spent that much money it should be worth it. I have seen a level 4 tomahawk so far, ONE. Don't think this is a great issue.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Another month has gone by and still no news about the Howdas Pistols and The Golden Tomahawk.
That's 3 months and still no news.
Does it really take 3 months to discuss your intentions regarding these two hard to obtain and highly prized weapons? :(

A lot of players invested thousands of Nuggets to obtain these weapons and they deserve to know whether you intend to upgrade them

Do you really think that if you ignore this enquiry, it will go away?

m4rvin88

Why should it be upgraded?

The weapons are from 2011, people paid a lot of money then. People paid a lot of money for the first sets too. But who is dueling with Docs Set now? Newer items have to be better or otherwise none would buy them.
If the old items can keep up with the new ones than the system doesn't work.

And btw people still duel with GT or Howdah.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Why should it be upgraded?

The weapons are from 2011, people paid a lot of money then. People paid a lot of money for the first sets too. But who is dueling with Docs Set now? Newer items have to be better or otherwise none would buy them.
If the old items can keep up with the new ones than the system doesn't work.

And btw people still duel with GT or Howdah.
Maybe you would like to stop stalking me
You go out of your way to troll every post I make

Ahram

Private First Class
Maybe you would like to stop stalking me
You go out of your way to troll every post I make
Maybe you should take your meds. Noone would waste time stalking you here.

GT and Howdah had their days, and have to give way for new weapons, so that people can waste even more money on the game, so the people at Innogames can laugh all the way to the bank. It is called greed, a think Innogames have in abundance

xDiego

Staff Sergeant
Elite Tester
Another month has gone by and still no news about the Howdas Pistols and The Golden Tomahawk.
That's 3 months and still no news.
Does it really take 3 months to discuss your intentions regarding these two hard to obtain and highly prized weapons? :(

A lot of players invested thousands of Nuggets to obtain these weapons and they deserve to know whether you intend to upgrade them

Do you really think that if you ignore this enquiry, it will go away?
Face it and accept it that they won't be upgradable. As Ahram said, they have had their time and it's time for new weapons. It's also like that in real life. If you bought a great phone 2 years ago, now it's outdated and there are better phones around. That's just business. So stop complaining ;)

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Face it and accept it that they won't be upgradable. As Ahram said, they have had their time and it's time for new weapons. It's also like that in real life. If you bought a great phone 2 years ago, now it's outdated and there are better phones around. That's just business. So stop complaining ;)
I think I prefer to wait until the Devs say it's not going to happen
All you have is an opinion and that's not going to be the deciding factor, so stop trying to be so confrontational, by telling me to stop complaining
I don't need your criticism xDiego

Hobie

Private First Class
I think I prefer to wait until the Devs say it's not going to happen
All you have is an opinion and that's not going to be the deciding factor, so stop trying to be so confrontational, by telling me to stop complaining
I don't need your criticism xDiego

well when/if the developers care to comment, im sure they will. since they have not, continue to wait and hope, but waiting means just that. not digging up the thread every so often, just waiting, since clearly your asking is not reason enough for them to comment.

foscock

Reservist
As one of the elite .00001 % that can actually update a Howdah or GT, I'm sure you can understand why the rest of the players aren't demanding this change. Demanding an answer to a question that nobody other then a lone voice is asking is extraordinarily optimistic. Beta is not a real world, demanding a change that benefits 1 or 2 players here to the detriment of many other players is not realistic, so I wouldn't be too surprised if the "Silence of the Dev's" continues.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
As one of the elite .00001 % that can actually update a Howdah or GT, I'm sure you can understand why the rest of the players aren't demanding this change. Demanding an answer to a question that nobody other then a lone voice is asking is extraordinarily optimistic. Beta is not a real world, demanding a change that benefits 1 or 2 players here to the detriment of many other players is not realistic, so I wouldn't be too surprised if the "Silence of the Dev's" continues.
Read below and tell me where I asked for an upgrade for players with 3 Howdas Pistols?
I asked for each single Howdas Pistol to be upgraded for 2000+ Nuggets or a cash payment to be decided by the Admins
There are hundreds of players with 1 Howdas Pistol or 1 Golden Tomahawk
When the Howdas Pistol and the Golden Tomahawk were introduced they were 25% more powerful than any other weapon in the game.
Considering the real financial cost of all the Premium Chests that were required to hopefully get either weapon, easily justified their power.
Would the players disagreeing with them being upgraded, be so enthusiastic if they owned either of those weapons?
What do the developers think will happen if the Howdas Pistol and the Golden Tomahawk are left to deteriorate into inferior weapons
I'm sure that it will be the end of Premium Chests.
The cost of obtaining then should be a major consideration in their future in The West.
I believe that they should be upgraded by 25% allowing the damage spread to be 125/250 damage (192 average damage).
That level of damage can already be obtained with a level 5 upgrade to a Precise Colt Navy Revolver giving a damage spread of 165/210 (187 average damage).
In my opinion a 2000 Nuggets/Bonds or a 2 million dollar cost should be applied to obtain the 25% upgrade.
Please give my proposal some serious consideration.

xShteff

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Indeed, Beta is not a real world and it should be used only to help improving the game or to hunt bugs, but people play here only so they can complain or to spoil upcoming content on their national servers.

Last edited: