1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Items that aren't but should be upgradable

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by Diggo11, Mar 2, 2015.

Share This Page

1. gaurdian of hell

gaurdian of hell Reservist

Like i have said before,getting 3 howdahs is really not possible....it might be for one or two in the world buy not a major population of the GT and howdah owners,but when we are talking about the weapon upgrades it is possible for like 20-30% of the population to get level 5 weapons that too good ones.But do you really think it is possible to get 3 howdahs? That is why i suggested that in-game cash could be a way to get those upgraded,now if you are like....howdhas have had their time then okay make it just to level 2 and not above that seems fair to all the howdah and GT owners out there.

2. Hobie

Hobie Private First Class

but once again you are looking at 2 items out of everything, so why should they be considered special and get special treatment? Players with DOI's, venemous snakes, event winner, perhaps even with InnoGames belts may feel the same way. true some of those can be upgraded, but to get 3 or more is incredibly difficult. so either they need to rework the system from top to bottom or leave it the same across the board. i am all for gt and howdah being leveled, just not getting a special treatment, as that time has come and gone. Also, this is beta, the cost to get one of those items from a chest is much cheaper and that 20-30% of players with L5 weapon might one day apply here but would not apply to other areas such as .Net. it is way too high of a figure and despite the opportunity to have L5's here longer, not really all that many around

3. gaurdian of hell

gaurdian of hell Reservist

We are talkin here in beta forum as the talks here influence the decesions made for .net....cause they first test it in beta.Coming to the point,yes it might be possible in beta to get 3 howdahs but in .net it is virtually impossible,that is why i suggested some in-game cash be required to get those upgraded to level 1,or even level 2 if it is possible.This makes the howdah and GT owners have equal chances and their money does not get wasted,here i am not just talkin about those who are using the howdahs and GTs for years it is also for those who might just have bought it for insane amount of cash and still waiting to use it.

4. Tyrus

Tyrus Guest

Any opinions for this yet? Still looks weird that some items are upgradeable whilst the others are not.

5. Anny Hudson

Anny Hudson Private First Class

Main Server:
    I'm just curious, why would you want to upgrade the sleepyhead set? :confused: I mean, what extra purpose would it serve you?

6. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Only one item was upgradable and this was by mistake.

7. Tyrus

Tyrus Guest

Allright, that makes sense :) Thanks for the quick reply!

@Anny Hudson: Would be quite pointless indeed. Was more wondering why it was partly upgradeable. If the setbonus would raise too I'd be very happy to upgrade it though :) (have loads of this stuff)

8. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    It's been 2 months since I posted this request for consideration
    Is this another request that has been swept under the carpet? :mad:

9. Magnadine

Magnadine Guest

Yes most likely this request will be swept under the carpet. Because if InnoGames will increase damage on Howdah/GT then this will give those weapons a better damage output than the tombola-winner's weapons.

This would mean that InnoGames would have to make existing tombola-winner's weapons stronger or risk antogonizing their elite customers. I don't see either thing happening, though you can never be sure with InnoGames.

10. m4rvin88

m4rvin88 Guest

I am sure that you are aware of the cost of a Level 5 navy colt thingy. Something around the 7,5 million dollar. If someone wants to spent that much money it should be worth it. I have seen a level 4 tomahawk so far, ONE. Don't think this is a great issue.

11. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    Another month has gone by and still no news about the Howdas Pistols and The Golden Tomahawk.
    That's 3 months and still no news.
    Does it really take 3 months to discuss your intentions regarding these two hard to obtain and highly prized weapons? :(

A lot of players invested thousands of Nuggets to obtain these weapons and they deserve to know whether you intend to upgrade them

Do you really think that if you ignore this enquiry, it will go away?

12. m4rvin88

m4rvin88 Guest

Why should it be upgraded?

The weapons are from 2011, people paid a lot of money then. People paid a lot of money for the first sets too. But who is dueling with Docs Set now? Newer items have to be better or otherwise none would buy them.
    If the old items can keep up with the new ones than the system doesn't work.

And btw people still duel with GT or Howdah.

13. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    Maybe you would like to stop stalking me
    You go out of your way to troll every post I make

14. Ahram

Ahram Private First Class

Maybe you should take your meds. Noone would waste time stalking you here.

GT and Howdah had their days, and have to give way for new weapons, so that people can waste even more money on the game, so the people at Innogames can laugh all the way to the bank. It is called greed, a think Innogames have in abundance

15. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    Face it and accept it that they won't be upgradable. As Ahram said, they have had their time and it's time for new weapons. It's also like that in real life. If you bought a great phone 2 years ago, now it's outdated and there are better phones around. That's just business. So stop complaining ;)

16. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    I think I prefer to wait until the Devs say it's not going to happen
    All you have is an opinion and that's not going to be the deciding factor, so stop trying to be so confrontational, by telling me to stop complaining
    I don't need your criticism xDiego

17. Hobie

Hobie Private First Class

well when/if the developers care to comment, im sure they will. since they have not, continue to wait and hope, but waiting means just that. not digging up the thread every so often, just waiting, since clearly your asking is not reason enough for them to comment.

18. foscock

foscock Reservist

As one of the elite .00001 % that can actually update a Howdah or GT, I'm sure you can understand why the rest of the players aren't demanding this change. Demanding an answer to a question that nobody other then a lone voice is asking is extraordinarily optimistic. Beta is not a real world, demanding a change that benefits 1 or 2 players here to the detriment of many other players is not realistic, so I wouldn't be too surprised if the "Silence of the Dev's" continues.

19. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    Read below and tell me where I asked for an upgrade for players with 3 Howdas Pistols?
    I asked for each single Howdas Pistol to be upgraded for 2000+ Nuggets or a cash payment to be decided by the Admins
    There are hundreds of players with 1 Howdas Pistol or 1 Golden Tomahawk

20. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

Indeed, Beta is not a real world and it should be used only to help improving the game or to hunt bugs, but people play here only so they can complain or to spoil upcoming content on their national servers.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015