1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Item Rework Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.07' started by Diggo11, Nov 7, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    The problem is, some people will still be upset with such nice gestures, as a small amount would be "insulting" compared to doing nothing at all. Joony and I thought instead we could run an event with +X% bonus to job income after the update for a few days, applying to everyone below a certain level. Would that be a good alternative?

2. s3b-1q

s3b-1q Guest

For me, a gesture is enough :)

3. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    I don´t think any compensation is required.

Most of the money invested in those "old clothes" will have a use (for a CHEAPER price) at the future.
    Yeah, most of the duelers that only have 2 sets and some of those "stupid things we can´t sell" are in a big problem since they don´t have anything else and don´t have money to buy the new clothes. And those are the ones between 20-90...
    So, i don´t think that any refund should be done. If they think they are losing something, they can delete there character and begin with a new one. They can only lose 400k or more than they used to get the things they have now.

And can i ask for a special change when the 2.07 arrives?
    Make Howdah and Golden Tomahawk to be only usable at level 120. (since the levels will raise for 150 later on).

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  4. ChickenMcGuy

ChickenMcGuy Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    HU
    Okay, but can make this thing would be international after raise item lvl?

5. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    I think that, that is an excellent idea :)

6. medfly

medfly Private

There's always gonna be haters Diggo, but considering the Beta disclaimer (WARNING: This is a public beta of The-West. Please keep in mind that technical data is subject to change without warning. This includes full resets.
    This means: Character and account data can be deleted at any time!), I think any token rewards or gestures are better than nothing, and are appreciated.

7. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    That was the discussion, since it is too late for beta; you should discuss it with your local community managers.

I made a note to our game designers about this, thanks.

8. bisser

bisser Private

In my opinion the new item design is ugly.
    Nice to see you increased the required level for some items!

9. ChickenMcGuy

ChickenMcGuy Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    HU
    I send ticket to Macsek, thanks :)

10. That Cat

That Cat Guest

One thing is that the level required for green shawl is now 88, which pushes the level required to do "The Raid" past the one to do "The Treasure", and making the Golden Gun only available at a higher level. Was this intentional or just a detail that slipped by?

11. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    It's a very small change, I don't think it's worth bothering to change.

12. Wurstkuchen

Wurstkuchen Reservist

On Alamogordo, I have the old items back since yesterday.

Is that normal?

13. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    you have them... normally, since Alamogordo wasn´t updated. It´s still on the 2.06. Kinda like any moment they will delete the server.

14. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    As you can see here, Alamogordo is being used to test the fort battle branch of development at the moment, which unfortunately means we don't have the 2.07 clothes update there yet. :(

15. That Cat

That Cat Guest

What happens exactly if you were wearing some items at the time of the update whose level becomes too high for you to wear? I'm seeing a lot of level ~40 duelers wearing level 70-80 items. (brown coat, brown tie etc). Do they still benefit from these items if they're wearing them under the required level?

16. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

They won't be able to do any changes with their inventories until they unequip the illegal items.

17. That Cat

That Cat Guest

That may be so, but I'm sure the majority of 0 mot duelers don't care about changing gear and will continue wearing gear more than double their level.

18. The Morrigan

The Morrigan Guest

kinda reminds me of when the "howdah pistol/golden tomahawk" came into play. a smaller player could equip it & have a huge advantage over any other small lvl player.
    now they have these 0 motivation dueler running around in "quote " the illegal items. & guess what they have a huge advantage over the " new small lvl player/ dueler". It not like they are going to unequipped the items they are able to wear. Unless the game gods make them unequip, like they did with the howdah/tomahawk.

But just maybe "that cat" the reason for no answer, or why they done nothing! to quote the game manager : It's a very small change, I don't think it's worth bothering to change.:lol::up:

But that my Two Cent even though they don't mean a Dime!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013