• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered is there a build that can do all jobs?

DeletedUser

hey, i was wondering is there a build where you can do all jobs with.
on the dutch server there is much discussion about it, but nobody can help me?

does anybody know how such a build looks like?

DeletedUser

are you sure?
because on the dutch there is someone who said he can do them all, without using al swearengens.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
There is an all jobs build, there are some answers on the Dutch and international forums.

DeletedUser2271

There are many builds that can do all jobs.

The easiest is getting Gentleman(man) or dancer set (girls) complete and get the Camel.
With that, you can, easily and without buying any hability, get a full jobs build.
The hardest part is getting the al belt. The remaining things are super easy to do it. And you will have 17 points (at least) available for anything else (not counting special points) that you want to raise.

Just get a calc and start working with it to find out what you need to do.

There are some points that you will have equal to everyone else... but 75% of the build will be totally based on you, your available clothes and habilities you have available.

Then there are others that will get you a full jobs build but you need to work with the calculator and having most of the items that exists in game.

DeletedUser

lol i have 2 al swearengens and almost all clothings.
i need only 6 things left

okay, i'll figure something out

DeletedUser2982

My pre-2.0 All Jobs build still works.
Here it is:
NCIRf.jpg

Granted I do have almost every item in the game

DeletedUser2888

On the dutch forum there is a build where you can do all jobs (with al's belt) and you still have 60+ skill points over :)

DeletedUser

some builds for doing all jobs, sorry for german skill description, but I had posted this long time ago at german forum. But the Position of the Skills should make it clear, what it stands for.

I had made three skills, for different Inventories. Better Inventory depends in less needed Skill Points for doing all Jobs.

DeletedUser