• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Is Skeleton / Colombian OP?

mfs007

Reservist
At lvl 172 and lvl0 clothing

skeleton/colombian clothing/weapons has V sarah astor set -->+175AP +755 SP

skeleton/colombian clothing/weapons has V john astor set -->+99AP +626 SP

Are you serious? Even padden has 600 less SP than skeleton/colombian

Now go tell me this sets are not OP skillwise , doesnt matter where the SP are placed.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
View attachment 1001

Give us some minutes we will do our "magic".

View attachment 1002

"Purge" happened. We hope we don't need to do it next time (because there won't be the next time) because we are here and can talk like we are now on a National TV show without getting punished by FCC. We are going on a "break" with this topic, and shall we try it tomorrow without making anyone uncomfortable?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Skeleton is op, you can literally deflect shooter duellers when you are wearing it, because its giving around 1000 reflex lmao. Should be working job, but not where you are safe against half of the dueller world and basically unkillable.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Are you still arguing about this? Nothing is OP about the sets , it's a work set with high Reflexes and Shooting because guess what , new jobs need this skills , if you want to duel someone with skeleton you should know not to duel him with a range weapon but I guess you are a new player?

I am certain those who argue that the sets are OP didn't have the chance to complete the sets hence now they say it's OP , they are not. DEAL WITH IT.

P.s. Learn how the game works and how dueling versus reflexes work then actually reply to this thread.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
Are you still arguing about this? Nothing is OP about the sets , it's a work set with high Reflexes and Shooting because guess what , new jobs need this skills , if you want to duel someone with skeleton you should know not to duel him with a range weapon but I guess you are a new player?

I am certain those who argue that the sets are OP didn't have the chance to complete the sets hence now they say it's OP , they are not. DEAL WITH IT.

P.s. Learn how the game works and how dueling versus reflexes work then actually reply to this thread.
The sheer amount of Skill points is crazy alone regardless of where they're placed - and if you're a ranged dueller just switching to a melee weapon might not give enough toughness depending on if they have a little hybrid gear or build and alot of people don't have the money to have a good shooting & vigor set. BUT in practice most wont have this hybrid gear or build, and it will most likely never be used in a way to be OP since that sort of try-hard play style just isn't around anymore... I bet it'll just slightly annoying for those that are ranged in most cases. Just thought it was an interesting observation as alot can be done with the set and it is very different from anything released before. Not sure why this thread got so personal its just a chat :up:

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
"Purge" happened. We hope we don't need to do it next time (because there won't be the next time) because we are here and can talk like we are now on a National TV show without getting punished by FCC. We are going on a "break" with this topic, and shall we try it tomorrow without making anyone uncomfortable?
235253253253.png