• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

INVASION BEGIN

DeletedUser4410

Hello ! "Flying Saucer Valley" and the "SPACE INVADERS" search players to constitute a real good team of opposent to fort battle on Alamogordo. Choose your concept! You can join our town, our alliance or indépendant allied forces. If you are interesting by my proposition, I send you the message "plan 9 from outer space" for more informations, and if you accept , i put your name's in my mail list to contact you when we attack fort.

We know very well the fort battle and i think that good fort battle on alamogordo are possible with a good team, better stratègy, build, mail diffusion and without traitor...

If you want we can conquer this word!

Thank you and We come in peace :njub:

DeletedUser4410

HI! Proposal of slugs with twelve tentacles brain sucking

We are looking for players to operate our cat food factory., Hold our place of storage. Our cat food is made up of 90% alamogordo resident and 10% beef to give it its unique taste. So we need little grays to hunt cattle in the western plains.

I propose you to join the alliance "SPACE INVADERS" by changing the name of your city with one of the names that we propose to you. If you are an isolated player you can take an abandoned city and name it with one of its names before joining us.

list of name:
"Cat Food Factory": the cat food factory
"Canigou Mont": the mountain of food, place of stocage: D
"Chupacabra": (name given to mexico demonic creatures that slaughter livestock, the urban legend saying that behind these "demons chupacabra" are actually hiding the actions of "zeta reticuli" (the "gray ptis" type Roswell)

other proposals will complete this list