• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

International Gold Rush V2 - Discussion

Football

Sergeant
Someone know how many days need for announcing the winners? :D
I watched the previous gold rush announcements on the event server, it took 2-4 days. I hope we will know the results maybe on Sunday :)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
after closing it only should take one day
checking the ranks and after that maybe check some accounts for inconsistency
that won't take that long

it doesn't even matter how many participated, thats totally not relevant
the only ones that matter, are the ones getting a prize, the rest is irrelevant

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Just thought because of The-West Party. You know they are not always so fast InnoGames ;)

You have to check carefully if you are on the list 3 times. Otherwise you have to write a ticket within 48 hours. Which price man likes to have.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Old items sale that was true on June 16, 12:00 p.m. to June 18, 2022 12:00 p.m. then there was also

Avatar item sale 2022 from June 24, 12:00 p.m. to June 26, 2022 12:00 p.m

Harvest helper sale 2022 30 August 12:00 p.m. to 02 September 2022 12:00 p.m

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I was scrolling though my open websites on my phone because I wanted to delete a lot of stuff that I had left open when I landed on the forum of the event server where Gold Rush was held and I then remembered that apparently as Syntex said there will be a participation prize. Winners - International Gold Rush V2 , LOOK AT THE DATE , 25th of MAY! That's almost 3 months since announcing the winners and also saying that there will be participation prize but where exactly is the participation prize? He said they will announce it soon but what does "soon" mean for InnoGames? 10 years? What an absolute joke of a company :lol::lol::lol:

meme1.jpg