• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

International Gold Rush V2 - Discussion

CowGirl

Reservist
Hello

There are associations in France that defend consumers when they pay and do not have the service requested. The consumer law specifies that in the event of a change of contract, the buyer must be informed by email : here is the legal link that stipulates it :

Chapitre V : Reconduction des contrats de prestations de services (Articles L215-1 à L215-5) - Légifrance (legifrance.gouv.fr)

Did you receive an email stating the change in regulations? I haven’t received anything, I’ve been playing this game for 14 years, the rules never change, I don’t speak English, I haven’t been reading their forum.

When a service changes, the provider must notify it by e-mail, it is the law related to the consumption of a good sold on the internet.

If no email is sent to you, you can request a refund. If the supplier does not reimburse you, you go to a consumer protection association that will give you the steps to take and help you get your refund.

I don't have a script, look my programme :

Mes programmes dans mon ordinateur

3 H 00 : I watch the chat and surprise, a new level 1 player arrives and the player who is number 1 in the ranking: level 162 is directly on a silver job. Odd …. He doesn't have a script or robots but I suspect he asks one of his friends to come and give him the list of works.

Which ultimately amounts to the same thing. Once the level 1 player has given the list of jobs, he disconnects. It will be blocked the same day, of course, during the day since the use of script is prohibited, but it will come back the next day under another nickname so as to give the list to player number 1.

Blocking a nickname every day does not matter, if the support does not block by IP the player will come back with another email and another nickname. And besides that, I took the trouble to uninstall my script and I'm blocked.

Strangely, a few minutes later, my Virginie01 account (which has no script) is blocked. I wonder why my account is blocked, I send a ticket to support who tells me that I am blocked because I have already "been blocked under the CowGirl account and it is forbidden to register again.

Me : What ? but the support knows that I am re-registered, I marked them in a ticket and Funnette told me nothing, she even thanked me, she let me play.

So why did she let me play? Weird that, maybe because she knows that I pay, I'm an excellent customer, I've been paying for this game for 14 years. Why didn't she warn me and why did she let me play?

To bring money to the company it represents?? The question may arise. And there I report a suspicion of cheating and I am blocked? Do you find that fair?

I haven't read your rules, they're in English, I'm French, I'm 14 years old, they never change your rules. This game is international, you don't even bother to translate your new rules, you don't notify players by email and you are surprised that they yell ??

You let me create another character, you must have said to yourself “she will pay, she will benefit my business, we will block her later, when she has paid” Maybe your COMA thought that.

If so, it's called scamming. They let me play to make money and you knew I was going to be blocked.

The support is on purpose to thank me, to be nice, so that I pay. It's a trap. If the support had been honest, Funnette would have answered "it is forbidden to re-register, I'm blocking your Virginie01 account here's where it's written in the speed rules" She didn't do it, she knew that she was going to block me.

But she also knew that by letting me play I would pay for this game. It's called cheating :

Fraud is the fact, either by the use of a false name or a false quality, or by the abuse of a true quality, or by the use of fraudulent maneuvers, of deceiving a natural person or morality and to determine it thus, to its prejudice or to the prejudice of a third party, to remit funds, securities or any property, to provide a service or to consent to an act operating obligation or discharge. Fraud is punishable by five years' imprisonment and a fine of 375,000 euros.

We let a player play despite a prohibition in the rules, the objective is that he pays that he reports to the company he represents and then we block his account because recreating an account is prohibited but we do not tell him, we do not block his new account so that he pays for the game. And before my eyes, a player who wants to win the El GRINGO set cheats and also before the eyes of players who respect the rules and that is not normal.

InnoGames should mark in its rules: “if a player is suspected of asking a second player who has a script to come and give him the list of silver and gold works, the 2 accounts will be permanently blocked from all The WEST servers”.

Either you authorize the script to all the players, or you prohibit the script but also to have the information by interposed person.

Because honest players are penalized. They want to play quietly, not take the lead.

The players complain, it's normal: we are not even informed privately and by email of these changes.

Many players in this community wanted to take advantage of the bonuses to test the new dropps. We talk about it among ourselves.

When we have a big change in a regulation, we inform all the players, we inform them.

Few players read your forum. We all have a life, do you think we have time to browse your forum ?

There is nothing new, just new small drops with new works, the quests remain unchanged, there are 2 new quests which are on the Wikipedia link, so no need to read a forum when you are an experienced player.

The players are unhappy. However, a paying player is a customer. And a dissatisfied customer can request the withdrawal of his service and that is the law.

Those who have paid for nuggets and who have not been able to use them, you have the right to request a refund and I encourage you to do so by ticket.

Come on, keep playing cheating, me, unlike this player, I paid, I'm blocked and I didn't cheat, I even removed my script, so I'm disgusted with this game. enough to.

Escroquerie

I'm honest I uninstalled my script you didn't notify by email I'm not clairvoyant, I can't know without reading the forum that your rules have changed, you lack communication, and yet you must notify by email the consumer You let play a cheater who brings a friend of his every morning at 3:00 a.m. to get the list of silver and gold jobs. You really disgusted all your players. Winning a cheater won't get you anything except scaring away your players, you will lose a lot of money

I have play 2 speeds, i have gained,

Look my inventory :
Davy french serveur Louisiane :

Davy serveur French Louisiane

Krisss French serveur Montana

I never read the rules, and yet I'm used to playing, I've never been banned: NEVER The consumer law stipulates that in the event of a change in the regulations or contract, the new regulations must be sent by email: this has not been done, so InnoGames is in its wrong.

Position number one to 3H00

Position le 16 avril 3H00 du matin

Amine en joyer level 1

At 3:00 am, strangely, a level 1 player appears on the chat and the hero of this game goes directly to a location where the work is in money, the proof for April 15 and 16 at 3:00 am. It's not good to cheat, this player will have no merit to win.

Your speed therefore wins a cheater who asks a friend to come up with a script and re-insert modify your rules and add: "if a player comes with the intention of illegally helping a speed participant, the accounts of the 2 players will be permanently blocked from all the servers of the west". It would calm this cheater who cheats intelligently and who never sleeps.

Does he play his character alone? nobody can prove it, the support has not installed a camera at home, the player does not dialogue on the chat voluntarily like that nobody knows his way of expressing himself. He can have another person play his nickname while he sleeps irl

Good luck to this player who is insomniac and who will win the EL GRINGO set with the help of his friends! Thoughts for JWillow who does not cheat and who is doubled by a person who cheats, with all my heart with this player who is very respectful, she has my support. If I was her? I would stop playing. Good luck. Tell yourself that this cheater will have the return : The karma.

Cordialy

CowGirl or Virginie01

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Hello

There are associations in France that defend consumers when they pay and do not have the service requested. The consumer law specifies that in the event of a change of contract, the buyer must be informed by email : here is the legal link that stipulates it :

Chapitre V : Reconduction des contrats de prestations de services (Articles L215-1 à L215-5) - Légifrance (legifrance.gouv.fr)

Did you receive an email stating the change in regulations? I haven’t received anything, I’ve been playing this game for 14 years, the rules never change, I don’t speak English, I haven’t been reading their forum.

When a service changes, the provider must notify it by e-mail, it is the law related to the consumption of a good sold on the internet.

If no email is sent to you, you can request a refund. If the supplier does not reimburse you, you go to a consumer protection association that will give you the steps to take and help you get your refund.

I don't have a script, look my programme :

Mes programmes dans mon ordinateur

3 H 00 : I watch the chat and surprise, a new level 1 player arrives and the player who is number 1 in the ranking: level 162 is directly on a silver job. Odd …. He doesn't have a script or robots but I suspect he asks one of his friends to come and give him the list of works.

Which ultimately amounts to the same thing. Once the level 1 player has given the list of jobs, he disconnects. It will be blocked the same day, of course, during the day since the use of script is prohibited, but it will come back the next day under another nickname so as to give the list to player number 1.

Blocking a nickname every day does not matter, if the support does not block by IP the player will come back with another email and another nickname. And besides that, I took the trouble to uninstall my script and I'm blocked.

Strangely, a few minutes later, my Virginie01 account (which has no script) is blocked. I wonder why my account is blocked, I send a ticket to support who tells me that I am blocked because I have already "been blocked under the CowGirl account and it is forbidden to register again.

Me : What ? but the support knows that I am re-registered, I marked them in a ticket and Funnette told me nothing, she even thanked me, she let me play.

So why did she let me play? Weird that, maybe because she knows that I pay, I'm an excellent customer, I've been paying for this game for 14 years. Why didn't she warn me and why did she let me play?

To bring money to the company it represents?? The question may arise. And there I report a suspicion of cheating and I am blocked? Do you find that fair?

I haven't read your rules, they're in English, I'm French, I'm 14 years old, they never change your rules. This game is international, you don't even bother to translate your new rules, you don't notify players by email and you are surprised that they yell ??

You let me create another character, you must have said to yourself “she will pay, she will benefit my business, we will block her later, when she has paid” Maybe your COMA thought that.

If so, it's called scamming. They let me play to make money and you knew I was going to be blocked.

The support is on purpose to thank me, to be nice, so that I pay. It's a trap. If the support had been honest, Funnette would have answered "it is forbidden to re-register, I'm blocking your Virginie01 account here's where it's written in the speed rules" She didn't do it, she knew that she was going to block me.

But she also knew that by letting me play I would pay for this game. It's called cheating :

Fraud is the fact, either by the use of a false name or a false quality, or by the abuse of a true quality, or by the use of fraudulent maneuvers, of deceiving a natural person or morality and to determine it thus, to its prejudice or to the prejudice of a third party, to remit funds, securities or any property, to provide a service or to consent to an act operating obligation or discharge. Fraud is punishable by five years' imprisonment and a fine of 375,000 euros.

We let a player play despite a prohibition in the rules, the objective is that he pays that he reports to the company he represents and then we block his account because recreating an account is prohibited but we do not tell him, we do not block his new account so that he pays for the game. And before my eyes, a player who wants to win the El GRINGO set cheats and also before the eyes of players who respect the rules and that is not normal.

InnoGames should mark in its rules: “if a player is suspected of asking a second player who has a script to come and give him the list of silver and gold works, the 2 accounts will be permanently blocked from all The WEST servers”.

Either you authorize the script to all the players, or you prohibit the script but also to have the information by interposed person.

Because honest players are penalized. They want to play quietly, not take the lead.

The players complain, it's normal: we are not even informed privately and by email of these changes.

Many players in this community wanted to take advantage of the bonuses to test the new dropps. We talk about it among ourselves.

When we have a big change in a regulation, we inform all the players, we inform them.

Few players read your forum. We all have a life, do you think we have time to browse your forum ?

There is nothing new, just new small drops with new works, the quests remain unchanged, there are 2 new quests which are on the Wikipedia link, so no need to read a forum when you are an experienced player.

The players are unhappy. However, a paying player is a customer. And a dissatisfied customer can request the withdrawal of his service and that is the law.

Those who have paid for nuggets and who have not been able to use them, you have the right to request a refund and I encourage you to do so by ticket.

Come on, keep playing cheating, me, unlike this player, I paid, I'm blocked and I didn't cheat, I even removed my script, so I'm disgusted with this game. enough to.

Escroquerie

I'm honest I uninstalled my script you didn't notify by email I'm not clairvoyant, I can't know without reading the forum that your rules have changed, you lack communication, and yet you must notify by email the consumer You let play a cheater who brings a friend of his every morning at 3:00 a.m. to get the list of silver and gold jobs. You really disgusted all your players. Winning a cheater won't get you anything except scaring away your players, you will lose a lot of money

I have play 2 speeds, i have gained,

Look my inventory :
Davy french serveur Louisiane :

Davy serveur French Louisiane

Krisss French serveur Montana

I never read the rules, and yet I'm used to playing, I've never been banned: NEVER The consumer law stipulates that in the event of a change in the regulations or contract, the new regulations must be sent by email: this has not been done, so InnoGames is in its wrong.

Position number one to 3H00

Position le 16 avril 3H00 du matin

Amine en joyer level 1

At 3:00 am, strangely, a level 1 player appears on the chat and the hero of this game goes directly to a location where the work is in money, the proof for April 15 and 16 at 3:00 am. It's not good to cheat, this player will have no merit to win.

Your speed therefore wins a cheater who asks a friend to come up with a script and re-insert modify your rules and add: "if a player comes with the intention of illegally helping a speed participant, the accounts of the 2 players will be permanently blocked from all the servers of the west". It would calm this cheater who cheats intelligently and who never sleeps.

Does he play his character alone? nobody can prove it, the support has not installed a camera at home, the player does not dialogue on the chat voluntarily like that nobody knows his way of expressing himself. He can have another person play his nickname while he sleeps irl

Good luck to this player who is insomniac and who will win the EL GRINGO set with the help of his friends! Thoughts for JWillow who does not cheat and who is doubled by a person who cheats, with all my heart with this player who is very respectful, she has my support. If I was her? I would stop playing. Good luck. Tell yourself that this cheater will have the return : The karma.

Cordialy

CowGirl or Virginie01
To many bots , if they cared about the event they would've disabled new registrations, this way no bots would be possible to register for the event.

I got my second ban today because I accidentally left greasemonkey open for my local server and I didn't know that somehow the scripts even if not shown they still work.

It's sad to see players get banned because they have simple scripts that don't have anything to do with automating jobs but players that have actual automation scripts are not banned.

I can also assure you that JWillow is a hardcore autoclicker, it's just not possible for a person to sleep 3-4 hours daily, do you have insomnia? Prove it , until then you should be held accountable because a normal human being should not be able to click for so many hours and have such little time for sleep. Support team has to have tests on "clickers" , you simply log out the player that is clicking, if the player logs in in the next 2-5 minutes then he can be clean , if he does not login in the next 5 minutes then it's obvious that the player is using some kind of script.

Yet again, it's sad to see people get banned for using Tw-Calc or a script that doesn't give you any advantage at all in the game but see players not get banned for using Dobby2 , Selenium or whatever else autoclicker. It's just sad.

DeletedUser500

You guys can write an entire book about why you shouldn't have been banned for cheating in a children's browser game, but it won't change anything. You should be appealing on events server, apologising for cheating and promising not to do it again etc.

Those who were perma banned were using a variation of a bot, or temp banned for silver job script. The scripts you're getting banned for are not legal on ANY server, and were not legal on ANY server when this company had a coherent scripts policy. Therefore the excuse of "i left it on for my normal world!" doesn't exactly fly here.
This came from ABOVE the mods and even above the CMs.
There was a couple of cases where people who re-named "legit" scripts like TWIR, and got banned, and unbanned upon appeal.

The terms and conditions for playing the game have the company covered. but it was an amusing read :D

I was getting pretty sick of bots ruining events too, so this is massive that the average cheater can't do it anymore.

Support team has to have tests on "clickers" , you simply log out the player that is clicking, if the player logs in in the next 2-5 minutes then he can be clean , if he does not login in the next 5 minutes then it's obvious that the player is using some kind of script.
An anti-bot measure like this is already in the game. The random popups with a weird message people sometimes get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You guys can write an entire book about why you shouldn't have been banned for cheating in a children's browser game, but it won't change anything. You should be appealing on events server, apologising for cheating and promising not to do it again etc.

Those who were perma banned were using a variation of a bot, or temp banned for silver job script. The scripts you're getting banned for are not legal on ANY server, and were not legal on ANY server when this company had a coherent scripts policy. Therefore the excuse of "i left it on for my normal world!" doesn't exactly fly here.
This came from ABOVE the mods and even above the CMs.
There was a couple of cases where people who re-named "legit" scripts like TWIR, and got banned, and unbanned upon appeal.

The terms and conditions for playing the game have the company covered. but it was an amusing read :D

I was getting pretty sick of bots ruining events too, so this is massive that the average cheater can't do it anymore.

An anti-bot measure like this is already in the game. The random popups with a weird message people sometimes get.
A random message popup is not a viable way to test if a player is using an automated script , the most viable way is to disconnect someone from the game while they click and like I said if they login in a very short time period then they can be clean but taking long time to login back to game should immediately rise suspicions of the player using an autoclicker.

Also , sure , scripts are not legal in any way even if its not a harmful script but whatever anticheat they have or whatever ways they decide to ban players for should be more clear and transparent.

What I mean is if a player is banned for using Tw-Calc or silver jobs or the usual normal scripts should not have the same punishment as someone that uses an autoclicker.

I would like to see the anticheat that they have implemented in normal worlds and I can assure you more than 80% of the playerbase will be banned for using scripts leading to a dead game to become the most dead game.

More than 80% of the playerbase use scripts, it can very from Tw-Calc to Dobby2 , doesn't matter, the majority uses them because almost every single script not only has better UI for the game but also gives better statistics than the own game does which quite frankly I find this very sad.

Coming back saying the same thing I keep saying for I don't even know how long , instead of banning players for using scripts , maybe, JUST MAYBE, fix your godamn game , give better statistics, fix your UI then and just then people wont rely on scripts and will play the game without any scripts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

More than 80% of the playerbase use scripts
It's actually more like 10% - at it's absolute peak, TWDB only had about 40% use-rate.
There's a strong correlation between how "important" a player is and the use of scripts though.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Now I get it :njub: it's about Event World not Regular Worlds. It is already fehr that sKrippte on Event World is prohibited! As has already been mentioned advantageous. It's the same in cycling if someone takes doping and he is caught he will be disqualified and banned. Justice for all

Raza

Private First Class
A random message popup is not a viable way to test if a player is using an automated script , the most viable way is to disconnect someone from the game while they click and like I said if they login in a very short time period then they can be clean but taking long time to login back to game should immediately rise suspicions of the player using an autoclicker.
"most viable way is to disconnect someone from the game" you are joking right? you know the script dev can make a check for it and autologin the character back, the most viable way is to use common sense and ban players who click for more than 16 hours a day reguraly or introduce a chapta that appears at random after x amount of jobs or x amount of time spend working at 15s jobs but that will annoy the players who play normally, but the best way is for the devs to create a check for mouse movements on the game because faking real mouse movement is truly hard, but that will take away from the precious time for future updates and will give us more filler content while they develop any kind of anticheat....

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
"most viable way is to disconnect someone from the game" you are joking right? you know the script dev can make a check for it and autologin the character back, the most viable way is to use common sense and ban players who click for more than 16 hours a day reguraly or introduce a chapta that appears at random after x amount of jobs or x amount of time spend working at 15s jobs but that will annoy the players who play normally, but the best way is for the devs to create a check for mouse movements on the game because faking real mouse movement is truly hard, but that will take away from the precious time for future updates and will give us more filler content while they develop any kind of anticheat....
You are right I didn't think about that..

vlln

Reservist
Maybe the game can pop up a message in a random place, and the player have to manually click on the close windows to keep playing

With the message "Howdy! Are you still with us?" :D

And if not, the game will log out
Scripts/programs that are not completely stupid can also detect the window and press on correct spot. it does not actually help and much.