• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

International Gold Rush V2 - Discussion

Football

Sergeant
Play fair people. No scripts. Right now, many people banned in top 10, top 20 in Gold Rush V2 event.
its a joke .. I just register a new account without any script... I wont wait 1 day to play again... So im losing 2 hour instead of 24 lol

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
its a joke .. I just register a new account without any script... I wont wait 1 day to play again... So im losing 2 hour instead of 24 lol
Sure , but some of us spent money ( surprise ) , why do we have to be a GM to have special privileges to be unbanned TWICE not one but TWICE in the time frame of not even an hour meanwhile any other playe who sent a ticket hasn't received an answer. Is this fair?

Football

Sergeant
Sure , but some of us spent money ( surprise ) , why do we have to be a GM to have special privileges to be unbanned TWICE not one but TWICE in the time frame of not even an hour meanwhile any other playe who sent a ticket hasn't received an answer. Is this fair?
Yeah thats unfair. And Im sure we wont get any compensation for the hours what we lost.....

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Any comments, sure , a joke , actually an absolute joke , probably the biggest joke that this game has ever produced.

InnoGames showed their real face with this double standards banning , almost 90% of the players who got banned is because of the Gold/Silver job script including a GM, YES a GM , but there's a catch, InnoGames unbans the GM TWICE btw but leaves the rest banned. This is double standards, InnoGames should feel ashamed of this , there should be compensation for everyone that has been banned for the same reason ( including me btw , so people wont come and accuse me of anything else ) and actually ban the GM permanently because a GM should know what is legal and what not. Right? Right? Am I missing something here? Please for the love of god enlighten me am I actually missing something here?

What's the purpose of events like this if InnoGames will do anything to push their GM'S to win without doing much work. Players now will most probably not participate in an event like this ever again just because of this double standards.

So again , let's actually hear from the InnoGames people , right? This should be the most logical thing to do , anyone , @Loki @ChickenMcGuy do you as a supporter have any logical explanation to this?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Play fair people. No scripts. Right now, many people banned in top 10, top 20 in Gold Rush V2 event.

Our rules are the following:

§7) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies​

The use of bots or scripts is strictly forbidden.

Examples:​

It is prohibited including, but not limited to:
  • The use of bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources;
  • The use of click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks;
  • the use of programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage

If you think your ban was unjustified, you can appeal against the ban by contacting the Event Support Team.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Find me a logical explanation as to why a GM is unbanned twice for the same script that 90% of the players got banned but the players remain banned , if you find me a logical explanation @ChickenMcGuy for this particular thing then I will take your comment seriously.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Any comments, sure , a joke , actually an absolute joke , probably the biggest joke that this game has ever produced.

InnoGames showed their real face with this double standards banning , almost 90% of the players who got banned is because of the Gold/Silver job script including a GM, YES a GM , but there's a catch, InnoGames unbans the GM TWICE btw but leaves the rest banned. This is double standards, InnoGames should feel ashamed of this , there should be compensation for everyone that has been banned for the same reason ( including me btw , so people wont come and accuse me of anything else ) and actually ban the GM permanently because a GM should know what is legal and what not. Right? Right? Am I missing something here? Please for the love of god enlighten me am I actually missing something here?

What's the purpose of events like this if InnoGames will do anything to push their GM'S to win without doing much work. Players now will most probably not participate in an event like this ever again just because of this double standards.

So again , let's actually hear from the InnoGames people , right? This should be the most logical thing to do , anyone , @Loki @ChickenMcGuy do you as a supporter have any logical explanation to this?

Find me a logical explanation as to why a GM is unbanned twice for the same script that 90% of the players got banned but the players remain banned , if you find me a logical explanation @ChickenMcGuy for this particular thing then I will take your comment seriously.

Rules are the same for everyone. Personally, I don't know that case, but if you contact Event Support Team regarding that issue, I think they can answer for you.

We (@Loki and me) will do our part and help Beta players there. So if you have a question or issue there, contact the Event Support.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Rules are the same for everyone. Personally, I don't know that case, but if you contact Event Support Team regarding that issue, I think they can answer for you.

We (@Loki and me) will do our part and help Beta players there. So if you have a question or issue there, contact the Event Support.
It's been on read for hours , I am still waiting for an answer which I am not going to get and we both know it.

dublik

Lance Corporal
it really is a joke of an event, banning people left and right automatically, even those not scripting, and when you ask them in appeal, they wont tell you anything because they dont know anything

all should just stop playing there since a ban is coming sooner or later and in the end, no one remains:njub:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The answer is simple. Use other accounts with 'Gold jobs finder' script.

Joking aside, this is plainly stupid. Theoretically all scripts are prohibited, but almost none are sanctioned, especially since the game has extremely many shortcomings, many of which are compensated with the help of scripts. How did the players know that they are not allowed with such a common script? Not to mention that it is not difficult to create other accounts with vpn on which to use the script.

manco capac

Private
Since you did not want people to use gold, silver works was to turn them off- unless you are not in control.
I would focus on catching those who use the automatic script that sets the works
I'll admit I didn't start because I was afraid of the automatic job queuing script and also dueling. ( the possibility of transferring money through duels)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
According to §7 of the rules, the use of scripts is prohibited.
However, the use of the scripts listed here is tolerated. The use of
other scripts, including those listed below, is prohibited.
Innogames and The West team assume no liability for the use of
scripts. E.g. if this causes data to be read from your account or
money, items, etc. disappear from your account.

Current overview of all scripts 2023/Aktuelle Übersicht aller Skripte 2023

Here's something from the German world. Of scripts where are allowed and which are not. Is up to date 2023

Learn to play without scripts. Simple. No money scripts. No duel scripts. No items scripts. No luck scripts. No click scripts. No 9999999 scripts. Simple.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Then you are also a Nugget opponent? There are also advantages. Everyone should do that where he wants. Without coercion etc. What is forbidden just times forbidden. The rest is to each his own

John W. Hardin

Private First Class
my account was banned after 24 hours, having free time since the morning, I was looking for silver jobs on the map, but I didn't have any prohibited script activated, maybe it's because I was talking in the chat helping someone and after 5 minutes the ban came