1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Ingame Poll: New Fort Battle Formula

Discussion in 'Polling' started by Diggo11, Jun 29, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Number of participants: 4894
    Votes for new formula: 2076
    Votes for old formula: 899
    No preference given: 1919
    Percent in favour: 69.78%

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  2. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I answered Dont now - because I don't think the difference is good enough - hp still has too big an advantage. But I guess it is a progress.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  3. ChickenMcGuy

ChickenMcGuy Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    HU
    Yep, need more difference, hp win again and again.

4. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    At the moment, it is most important to know whether people like what we've got so far, as opposed to whether the formulas are perfect.

5. In your test, did you think about the bonus class of soldier? because this bonus is now a handicap (more if the soldier is premium)

6. Leones

Leones The West Team

How exactly would it be a handicap?

7. Gaensegeier

Gaensegeier Guest

same for me. i think cloths and buffs are still to strong in combination with hp its more then enough skill (u get all skills us need by cloth and buffs, like golden gun +5 fort battle attack and defense, 3 items natty set (hiding, staima and hp), or items like black tie (hp+leadership), so that u dont see any difference between skill full hp or for new formular. like chicken tell: hp win again and again

so i quess its needed, that cloth wont give enough skills in battles to be good, so that hp skills wont be the best like now.

anyway i miss the option on the polling: an other formular, for change skills many more then actually. and i miss that we cant write an opionion in there, cause formular isnt the only think it needed to change in battles ;)

(sry for english mistakes, not my main lanquage)

8. Bluep

Bluep Guest

(Follow the quotation link - since it contains additional feedback/suggestions, I thought it would be better placed in that discussion)

9. Lobsou

Lobsou Private First Class Elite Tester

Main Server:
    FR
    "Given For Each skill points to the skill health issues you receive an additional 5 health items for your character."

Appears when you look at the HP impact in the equation, the soldier Bonnus is necessarily a handicap.

Already by promoting other haptitudes by feedback this update disadvantage HP (according to the graph disigneur).
    Just add the second part of the update that is clearly made to correct the excessive up tanks. The equation reduces the impact of HP by a capital loss proportional to HP.

Unless I do not understand anythings in equations, it comes necessarily a capital loss.

The soldier no longer possess a single bonus: "In hard battles, you Increase the leadership skill for you and your neighbors oven by 25% of your own leadership skill."
    Others have become obsolete with the previous update.

The new fort battle formula is realy and intesting thinks, but the soldier are sacrificed.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  10. torpedo3k

torpedo3k Private

I guess InnoGames won't change anything radicaly so players don't leave the game massively as of 2.00. Looking at what was announced in the forum.net regarding the new formula (I reproduce the conclusion) may give us a track of how things are going to work. Posted on 01/07:

If you want to check by yourself:

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=53369

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
  11. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Hehe, it's certainly one person's opinion anyway, the authors ;) Since we have enjoyed a limited time to test this change, I believe it was quite important we worked incrementally, i.e. not biting off more than we could chew. Human beings are generally suspicious of change, but the feedback so far seems to have justified such an approach.

12. Bluep

Bluep Guest

I still think HP has too much power. It really needs to have negative influence on aiming/dodging... I'm looking forward to the next step :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
  13. ChickenMcGuy

ChickenMcGuy Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    HU
    Too much, but resistance too low. Tanks haven't got normal alternative.

14. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    I edited for the final results of the poll.

It should be roughly the same as the damage formula now, but I assume you know that and just want both increased more...