• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

ingame Cloth Calc for version 1.34 (tw-db.info)

DeletedUser380

Unless I'm wrong (since it's me the chances are of course fairly high), InnoGames's feature was the "X items in inventory" text in the popup. Those tags for new items and new items adding more LP were ours. It is our plan to bring them back to the trader soon.

DeletedUser

Unless I'm wrong (since it's me the chances are of course fairly high), InnoGames's feature was the "X items in inventory" text in the popup. Those tags for new items and new items adding more LP were ours. It is our plan to bring them back to the trader soon.

Im getting a strange error every time i try to use the cloth calc now.
'Tw-db.info: empty or corrupt data recived'

DeletedUser380

WANTED:
(ALIVE, dead would be useless ;))

TW-DB.info translators for .ro, .it, .tr

Has at least one high level character in the appropriate language version,
plays the game actively and likes quests and achievements,
can spare a little time for translation (native speakers preferred)

Price: eternal thanks from your local community

Any sights should be reported to my PM box on these forums

DeletedUser3409

hello, the tw-db is giving this error:

http://prntscr.com/3ys041

6MqWazH.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3409

Petee I hope that you put new Set's on tw-db soon
Again congratulations for the excellent work
:):up:

DeletedUser

Petee is still ill :(
But I got word yesterday that he'll be on it within the next two days - so let's hope for today or tomorrow!

DeletedUser3409

Petee is still ill :(
But I got word yesterday that he'll be on it within the next two days - so let's hope for today or tomorrow!

:eek: Improvements and rapid recovery Petee
I'm waiting :)

DeletedUser380

The newest version of ClothCalc should fix the HTTPS issue, which prevented ClothCalc from loading/working. Note that the script can't prompt for update automatically, so you will have to install the new version manually from:

http://tw-db.info/?strana=userscript

DeletedUser

Since the ingame calc is also not working on betas now, I've decided to release an unfinished version of CC right now.
Bugs may still occur, and
  • if you don't play any regular worlds and Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey doesn't update it, you have to reinstall the Script from TW-DB
  • Your item data of the analysers is most likely a complete mess now - sorry, best solution atm is deleting all data (*)
(*) bottom right in the TW-DB settings dialog ('reset local storage'); we hope to have a working migration function when the update comes to regular worlds so that your data is not lost there!

P.S.: No guarantees that it will survive the next TW Beta update, not only the times they are a'changing these days... ;)

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
great job Bluep and the rest at tw-db, all of us who don't have a clue how you do what you do are very very grateful for your efforts :up:

DeletedUser3409

hello, TW: DB is not working properly, when you click to update the information does not give to import TW.DB information not updated items.
I am waiting for the correction
:up:

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
hello, TW: DB is not working properly, when you click to update the information does not give to import TW.DB information not updated items.
I am waiting for the correction
:up:
Are you sure you are logged in to TW-DB.Info as mine is working fine

DeletedUser3409

Good Morning
I have been informed that is giving error to put the clothes are not being well calculated

Work for a Lodge
Track Big Game

DeletedUser3230

I think it has to do with the bug we have had for a very long time. Some of us cant access the part of our quest book that tells us about what quests we have done. If it cant be accessed it cant be imported into tw-db.

This is what we see

http://prntscr.com/aeoicu

So I think that it is not an error that has to do with tw- db.It is in TW.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I think it has to do with the bug we have had for a very long time. Some of us cant access the part of our quest book that tells us about what quests we have done. If it cant be accessed it cant be imported into tw-db.

This is what we see

http://prntscr.com/aeoicu

So I think that it is not an error that has to do with tw- db.It is in TW.

Mine is working fine: http://prntscr.com/af17m0
If you don't have lots of spare memory, it will lock up your browser, or it will keep telling you the script is unresponsive and ask if you want to cancel or continue
It's been like that for months