• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

ingame Cloth Calc for version 1.34 (tw-db.info)

DeletedUser3409

Petee good day, tw-db will make the update to version 2.03

good work:up:
respects

DeletedUser

TW-DB has a serious server issue, seems the hoster is trying(!) some QoS improvements (since only some services/ports are affected). Petee is already waiting for his ticket to be answered there...

Meanwhile use [SIZE="+1"]http://tw-db.info:81/[/SIZE] instead.

All back to normal - totally forgot to mention that. But it will take a while until CC gets adopted to TW 2.04... quite some annoying changes there :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Editing the Script is only neccessary when you're using pure Chrome! If you're using Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey, just add an exclusion rule for beta.the-west.net for the script.

To disable CC temporarily for Betas by editing the script
Thanks for your reply :)

I'm with chrome, I'd love to edit my script instead of installing tamper... Could you help me with that? I'm using the latest version of tw-db.info clothcalc.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Either edit the script directly in Chrome's profile/extensions folder (disable & reenable the script in Chrome's extensions page after saving it), or download another copy from TW-DB, edit and install it in Chrome.
Search for this part nearly at the end of the script
Code:
if((w.location.href.indexOf(".the-west.")!=-1||w.location.href.indexOf(".tw.innogames.")!=-1)&&w.location.href.indexOf("game.php")!=-1)
and replace it with this one
Code:
if((w.location.href.indexOf(".the-west.")!=-1||w.location.href.indexOf(".tw.innogames.")!=-1)&&w.location.href.indexOf("game.php")!=-1&&w.location.href.indexOf("beta.the-west.net")===-1)

DeletedUser

when will tw-db website and script be update?

.... But it will take a while until CC gets adopted to TW 2.04... quite some annoying changes there :(
  • there's no use in updating site & script while no changes are final - there are plenty of things still subject to change - quest requirements, job specifications... no need to do update that every two days until it's final.
  • Scooby needs TIME to update the script.
  • Petee needs TIME to update the site. He has to do some nasty exams right now.

DeletedUser

To disable CC temporarily for Betas by editing the script

Either edit the script directly in Chrome's profile/extensions folder (disable & reenable the script in Chrome's extensions page after saving it), or download another copy from TW-DB, edit and install it in Chrome.
Search for this part nearly at the end of the script
Code:
if((w.location.href.indexOf(".the-west.")!=-1||w.location.href.indexOf(".tw.innogames.")!=-1)&&w.location.href.indexOf("game.php")!=-1)
and replace it with this one
Code:
if((w.location.href.indexOf(".the-west.")!=-1||w.location.href.indexOf(".tw.innogames.")!=-1)&&w.location.href.indexOf("game.php")!=-1&&w.location.href.indexOf("beta.the-west.net")===-1)

Thanks a lot for this reply, have a nice day and best of luck! :)

DeletedUser

good luck to both of them. This is a really strong update

DeletedUser2901

• there's no use in updating site & script while no changes are final - there are plenty of things still subject to change - quest requirements, job specifications... no need to do update that every two days until it's final.

ty for answer. we looking forward the update.

DeletedUser

the "new" version of the clothcalc script had only some beta relevant stuff changed
So the script is no not more outdated on Gameversion 2.04 and the main Changes is that the Updater is now working also on Gameversion 2.04
nearly all other Features are disabled as I had to check and adjust them as InnoGames had realy changed a lot and this will still take some time, sorry

DeletedUser

Just found out why CC doesn't work anymore on beta - TheWestApi reports version as "NaN", so CC couldn't initialize the GUI elements (there's a switch >v2.03 / versions before)
If you want it to repair for yourself (and know how to edit a script), search for
Code:
  if(w.TheWestApi.version>2.03)
and replace it simply by
Code:
  if(true)
(is valid since all regular worlds are already running 2.04)

(/edit 1: Importer still doesn't work with that, maybe I'll find time to find that error later..)
(/edit 2: It's the same error, but you can't fix that yourself - but I hope Petee will wake up soon ^^)

DeletedUser558

now, unfortunately, the cloth calc is working, but the import windows does not open anymore, it's the same error message.

Das Skript hat einen unbekannten Fehler entdeckt! Bitte kontaktiere uns mit folgendem Text: ReferenceError: h is not defined

DeletedUser380

(/edit 2: It's the same error, but you can't fix that yourself - but I hope Petee will wake up soon ^^)
I never sleep... I just observe in silence sometimes... :p
Dirty fix deployed.

DeletedUser

is there any cloth calc to the new battle formula? i wanna calc my best clothes to attack and defense forts please :lol:

it might be in english, no matter. what matter is if it works :D

can i know... you (tw-db) are working in a new CC with the new formula? if yes, when it'll be published on your website and in this forum?

thank you very much

good sunday

DeletedUser

I use these Cloth Calc custom jobs for new formulas (2 different for each, pick one. Second gives more leadership/less health)

attack {"type":"custom","para":{"8":0.5,"9":0.4,"12":0.1,"15":0.1,"20":0.3,"id":10}}

stamina 0.5, health 0.4, dodging/aim 0.1, leadership 0.3

change to stamina 0.5, health 0.3, dodging/aim 0.1, leadership 0.4

attack {"type":"custom","para":{"8":0.5,"9":0.3,"12":0.1,"15":0.1,"20":0.4,"id":10}}

Defend {"type":"custom","para":{"13":0.5,"9":0.4,"12":0.1,"15":0.1,"20":0.3,"id":11}}

hiding 0.5, health 0.4, dodging/aim 0.1, leadership 0.3

change to hiding 0.5, health 0.3, dodging/aim 0.1, leadership 0.4

Defend {"type":"custom","para":{"13":0.5,"9":0.3,"12":0.1,"15":0.1,"20":0.4,"id":11}}

DeletedUser

thank you very much :)

i'll use it on my cloth calc ;)

is there any way to edit the clothcalc.js and put those formulas in the script for ever? for example ... i've the formula saved in the script in arizona ... but if i go to Baltimore, there's no formula saved .. i have to save it in the script again. Again, if i use the same script on BETA, happens the same... in other words, if i want to use the formula (i know how) i have to save the formula in the script in all worlds i play. is there any way to edit the script (the file.js) and those formulas still there as Default?

i hope you understand my question

when my question are solved, i say here ;)