• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Founding Day Event Discussion Thread

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
In 2021 there were trousers, jackets, hats, goats and tobacco pipes

In 2022 the rest of the set comes with a scarf, belt, boots, harp and flag

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Are you kidding me?
You guys delight in extracting the urine with your excessively low drop rates
150 X 15 sec jobs for 1 Bag with Documents
I can never recall it being this bad :(

Doc Snyder

Reservist
Really? Ok:
1oo (bags) : 1600 (clicks) x 100 = 6,25%
percent rule of three :cool:

I started with 0 energy and used first 1 Roseberry-Orange-Thumbnil for energy-PA and 10 wonder tinctures. When i got the last bag, i had 58 energy rest. So i used nearly 1600 clicks.

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
What is Independence Founding Day doing in March? It's St. Patrick's Day, not Independence Founding Day. An error has occurred with InnoGames. Independence Founding Day isn't it July 4th, 2022? 5 months early ???

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
What is Independence Founding Day doing in March? It's St. Patrick's Day, not Independence Founding Day. An error has occurred with InnoGames. Independence Founding Day isn't it July 4th, 2022? 5 months early ???
Independence Founding Day - it is not referring to the Independence Day Event. Independence is just a city in the US and we are celebrating its founding during the month of March (and through this event).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Independence Founding Day - it is not referring to the Independence Day Event. Independence is just a city in the US and we are celebrating its founding during the month of March (and through this event).

I didn't know that, I'm not familiar with America's history

CowGirl

Reservist
Pourquoi il y a tant de quêtes en même temps, le set lucky, Saint Patrick et cette nouvelle quête. Sur notre dernier serveur français on ne pourra pas tout faire, récolter des pièces et faire la dernière quête

c'est trop