• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Founding Day Event Discussion Thread

Nailz

Reservist
I will start, before it start :whistle:
In the announcement is a little but funny mistake: In the 2nd part the new documents are called snowflakes :lol:
I´ts so cold enough without it, i dont want more snowflakes. Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeee ;)

And further: I would really aprecciate it to find one older set, like Juan. In the last events you put one of those.

Greetings :)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
what about the second part of the eire set?
is there something coming up for that?
also no mentioning bout the gold coins or clovers on forum?
intentional or forgetfull?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
what about the second part of the eire set?
is there something coming up for that?
also no mentioning bout the gold coins or clovers on forum?
intentional or forgetfull?
The gold coins and clovers will be available as normal, there will not be an announcement for them. Unfortunately, this year we will just repeat the old Eire quests, there will not be new ones.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I will start, before it start :whistle:
In the announcement is a little but funny mistake: In the 2nd part the new documents are called snowflakes :lol:
I´ts so cold enough without it, i dont want more snowflakes. Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeee ;)
Fixed ;)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
so they lied when they said next year the rest would be available?
because it would be too strong?
what is the reason now for not doing what they said they would do?
and why do we have to ask something about something they said they would do?
wouldn't it be more respectfull to the player to announce it that it will/would not be available for what reason whatsoever?
FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE is a very big issue with InnoGames

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
repeat the eire quest from last year?
if you did them? you won't get new ones? right?
if you got the part from last year? you are done this year?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
wouldn't it be more respectfull to the player to announce it that it will/would not be available for what reason whatsoever?
I am aware of what was said last year. Unfortunately, due to internal drawbacks, we were not able to prepare the new quests for this year but we will, most likely, have these ready for next year.

Deleted User - 117528

I am aware of what was said last year. Unfortunately, due to internal drawbacks, we were not able to prepare the new quests for this year but we will, most likely, have these ready for next year.
Next year when the set will be completely useful :up:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

St. Patrick 2021: Éire parade set
We have created a new powerful set for you, from which you can obtain 5 items this year, and the remaining ones in the upcoming years!

They never said that they will add the other parts of the set the next year so I don't know why most of you here complain that you didn't get to complete the set this year.. ( its a mediocre set and I dont know whats the big fuss about it, until its full release there will be better sets out there and even from town clothes you can get similar bonuses )

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Only 5 items will be available this year as the set is very powerful. The rest will be available in next year's event in order to keep somewhat of a balance
also said by the cm
so it has been said
why anybody wants the set? do they have to explain that to you? don't think so

Deleted User - 117528

Only 5 items will be available this year as the set is very powerful. The rest will be available in next year's event in order to keep somewhat of a balance
also said by the cm
so it has been said
why anybody wants the set? do they have to explain that to you? don't think so
Since we are their customers, actually they have to explain.