1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Independence Day Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.10' started by Diggo11, Jun 26, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

Here are the bonuses (on level 150)

Nihon no Buki
    [​IMG]
    Jesse Chisholm
    Clothing:
    [​IMG]

Horse and saddle:
    [​IMG]
    Black Bart
    Clothing:
    [​IMG]

Horse and saddle:
    [​IMG]
    Bob Dalton
    Clothing:
    [​IMG]

Horse and saddle:
    [​IMG]

2. m4rvin88

m4rvin88 Guest

Thanks a lot, but what about the set that you get for participating in the tombola itself?

And would you be able to give us the values for the set itself? I made a spreadsheet myself where I can just type in my level and it calculates the values but without the exact values for the set bonus I could only always add the ones you have kindly given us.

:)

For those who are interested, I uploaded some stats here (in german, but should be self explaining) [inside the spoilers]

http://forum.the-west.de/showthread.php?p=771019#post771019

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2014
  3. Outlaw Kid

Outlaw Kid Reservist

the "Nihon no Buki Set" weapon set has 5% less in the following bonuses: luck, money, xp comparing to the previous event.. are those bonuses subject to change?? If yes, when are they going to change?

Why should I donate money in my nation's world to get it since I'll be getting less bonuses???

Would it be easy if you could give us a "formula" or a spreadsheet where the extra bonuses would be calculated just by typing our level and how many items of a specific set we've got.???

4. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

Exact values are available on ingame alamagordo forum. (or just PM me and I'll send them to you ;))

5. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    If you are going to keep up this friends event thing - now it is the 3rd time in 6 month. Each time it lasts 2- 3 weeks. I would suggest that you add one minute to the length of each round in the fort fights, so we can have time to move before the next round.

I would much prefer that you just stopped doing this stuff, that slows down the server. It will make the fort fights more boring and take longer time, but it is really crap to die in a fight because you dont have time to move again before the round is finished.

So please find away to prevent this friend event stuff slow down the server and stop doing it until you find a way.

Even better- just do this type of event one time a year at valentines and find some new things in the other events instead.

6. TheBleuBear

TheBleuBear Reservist

a little question

Hi can anyone tell me what the build level is to get the last item of the Thomas Jefferson's Independence Set?

7. mihai10092

mihai10092 Private

Main Server:
    RO

ItemBuild level required ItemBuild level required
    [​IMG]
    Scarf
    [​IMG]
    Saddle (product)​
    50​
    [​IMG]
    Hat​
    [​IMG]
    Axe​
    65​
    [​IMG]
    Boots
    [​IMG]
    Revolver
    [​IMG]
    Belt​
    20​
    [​IMG]
    Horse​
    100​
    [​IMG]
    Pants​
    30​
    [​IMG]
    Fort gun​
    120​
    [​IMG]
    Jacket​
    40​

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  8. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Why do you get around 20- 25 % less rockets out of building compared to a 1 hour job ? The time is the same and you have to use twice as much energy.

9. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    To be honest? I don't know; it was just the way our game designer ashock has configured them.

10. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    The result of this is that as long as the event goes on- and we have quite a few of these now. most players prefer to do one hour jobs. What you get from short jobs, duels building and especially fort fights - is too little compared to one hour jobs. i

First event- (valentines) you got too much out of building- and maybe that is why it is now too low.

11. Disappoint

Disappoint Reservist

If they're going to keep on using the Friends bar format - and it appears they are - it would be nice if they would consider adding a "Send All" button to the bar to save 'finger fatigue'. I'm older than a good percentage of players here and quite honestly it's somewhat taxing to do up to 200 clicks per day per world, doing something that in reality is of no perceivable benefit to myself.

And consider that the friends bar is something that InnoGames added to the game, presumably for us to have an easier time keeping track of friends - other people on the server we actually interact with. Now it's nothing of the sort - just a list of up to 100 other people we may or may not ever actually talk with, or have any sort of interaction with outside of these events.
    And if its intent is to be a list of Friends - then why would there be any people listed there to whom we would NOT want to send fireworks, hearts, eggs, pumpkins, candy canes ... you name it ... on a daily basis? There's really no reason NOT to have a "Send All" button.

12. Outlaw Kid

Outlaw Kid Reservist

>>>> Anyone??? :mad: :mad:

13. fafer

fafer Guest

I still can't find anywhere set bonus for T.Jeffereson set. Anyone got it already so can post please?

14. These should be the bonuses per level:

[​IMG]

15. Outlaw Kid

Outlaw Kid Reservist

I didn't get an answer yet.

16. Hobie

Hobie Private First Class

if you are not interested in the set due to the bonuses, then don't spend the money to try and win it. trolling the forums for what everyone took as a rhetorical question will do no good. don't buy it and move on:tumble::njub:

17. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT

Because you are comparing this one with another event. Each event is different from the one before. Last year independence set was better than this year... and it was 5000 times easier to get than this one. Will, jeremiah and the other one where terribly hard to get and only nuggetters could get them. This year everyone can get a horse, a saddle or a full set pretty easy without paying anything.

So don´t compare with previous events... those where made and completed. If you got some of those weapons, congratulations. If you didn´t, and think that where better than this ones, don´t play on this one. Easy solution.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  18. MFRavenhawk

MFRavenhawk Reservist

If you are trying to compare the upcoming Nihon set with Easter's Steampunk set....you are right that overall, the individual weapons have equal damage and bonus stats. and the set bonuses for labor and forts are identical as well.

Where you fail when comparing them, and complaining that the Nihon is weaker by only having +15% bonus for experience, cash, and luck compared to the +20% for the Steampunk is you seem to have ignored the fact that the Nihon also gives a +6 Strength and +3 each Mobility and Dexterity which no other event special set has.

Those bonuses could well mean that the Nihon is the best set issued to date....but it in no way means that any existing or future sets could, should or ever will be 'equal to' (let alone 'better than') each other.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.