1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Independence Day Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.10' started by Diggo11, Jun 26, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Announcement thread: http://forum.beta.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=2488

Known Issues
    • weapon delivery in very rare -> must be horse delivery receipt
    • nugget set is still called steam and punk
    • horse & saddle-sets are called weapons
    • independence sword is a tomahawk

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. m4rvin88

m4rvin88 Guest

So another copy & paste event?

And what about the bonus of the different sets?

The speed of the horses is really correct at 125%? I mean the yuma gives me 225% and doesn't cost me tons of nuggets.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
  3. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    1) It doesn't work on amchitka
    2) Why again without bonds? Since oktoberfest we couldn't use bonds for any event...

4. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    Yuma doesn´t give you anything else... just speed. Even the Bison should be more expensive than Yuma (even that it´s an event). So what you get from those horses... make the price of yuma to be less than $1. Of if you want, you will need 15 to 30 yumas to pay for one of those horses. So they are still very cheap.

The only thing i hate is the stupid friend bar. People pray on that stupid thing. Raise the value people get from working, duels and fort battles instead of getting that massive lag situation and people that do nothing more than spamming the chats to get 100 "friends" so they can play without moving a single finger.

5. Franco8

Franco8 Reservist

what about complete bonus of sets? speed, regeneration, damage, resistance?

6. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    We are aware.

What would you rather, the ability to reset the timer with bonds or getting free currency from every action (including fort construction this time) that you can also spend directly on the four categories? If I remember correctly, a ten minute job gives you about ~65 fireworks; that's about the same as 1 free nugget every 10 minutes. (More, of course, if you choose to load up your friends bar.)

7. Gaensegeier

Gaensegeier Guest

the lags with friends bar are gone or still ignored like on every event last 10month?
    most people are happy to kick nearly all friends after each event, cause lagging so much

what about rebalance cullens set or give duellers a second set to beat cullens? cullens ruined nearly the full rest of each duelling system. how about this?

what people should buy this sets u think? cullens still broken like hell, nothing can beat. none of the new sets beat bass, and of course no trading or construction in the sets, for this people who want.

so what people should buy this sets noone realy need?

8. m4rvin88

m4rvin88 Guest

Well with the current settings of roughly 50.000 fireworks for highest category, you need roughly 6 days of straight work (with ~350 fireworks per hour, 142 hours work).

Quite a lot.

But another question, why are there still chests in the tombola? Why can't you remove them finally? I mean, no one really wants them, everybody knows by now what they contain, mainly trash.
    So before I spend 150 nuggets on the third highest category, I would like to see every non set item removed from it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
  9. lunarossa

lunarossa Reservist

I made the free shot with e 1 e 25 nuggets on my given nothing.

10. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    It is quite a lot, but nevertheless a significant improvement. If you focused on the uncommon or rare categories instead, for example, you'd have a much better go at it than previously.

11. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    Please note you must collect your reward manually at the end of construction!

12. mihai10092

mihai10092 Private

Main Server:
    RO
    Why I don't see the new button for this event??? What I see is the old button:

[​IMG]

13. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Where did the bit of the screenshot with the new button come from, and what world is this?

14. ringo-star

ringo-star Guest

[​IMG]

I also have the old button.
    I've played 2 times. 1 time for free and 1 time for 25 nuggets. Both times I have received nothing and my level is not increased. Only the counter began to run.

My world is Almogordo.

15. Please read either this thread carefully, or the announcemt here in the forum, which says:

16. Jekyll

Jekyll Reservist

Main Server:
    RO
    Think about the fact that we could receive a resetskills potion which is 20 bonds now in the UP shop. It is not worth risking 48,800 firework rockets for a potion like that.. It should've been gone

17. ringo-star

ringo-star Guest

Sorry.. I've noticed it now.

18. As to go for a pig in a poke, since we do not know the set bonuses

19. sand of time

sand of time Private Elite Tester

Main Server:
    RO
    maybe, they will give us later :D

20. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Why do we need to do this brainless clicking again- not to mention the trashing of the chat and our reports with the sending of fireworks, and endless requests for friendship.

It was a nice idea to Valentines, it was a bad idea for Easter, it is a horrible idea for 4th of July. Please don't keep doing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.