• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Event 2021 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
So if tower bonuses are strong, Cortina can't be strong? No conflict at all and I thought I explained it enough but obviously not. If we went back to the old formula and old numbers and the only difference was that Cortina would be introduced, I believe we would have good battles. Back in the day attackers always won, I believe Cortina being SO strong would counter this.

I have never said we should use Cortina for attack so no idea where you picked them from, the air?

3 times more dodges on average for a tank on a tower in defence. Before I got 20, now I get 60. I have seen the same or more for many other players. And no I don't base it on just one battle. We could discuss the English grammar if more here is used correctly but you obviously got what I was trying to say.

You trying to find the middle-ground seems very similar to you trying to find any mistake in my posts. I still can't remember seeing your suggestions, please remind me what they were?
You are so delusional you dont even know your script well enough, you say cortina is OP then you say towers are OP then you change it again and then again , keep reading your script that is given to you, everyone knows that no one will wear wilson on attacks , its simply not better than cortina or Livingston, idk how you made the maths or how they made it for you , keep dreaming for 3.0 , it wont come for the next 2 years , a new formula wont come in the next 2 years , so lets leave attack side like it was , so no attack will be successful ever! Livi is better cortina is better , if you think Wilson is better than this 2 in attack then you are delusional or someone pays you to say it.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Livingston 5 items

264 HP
387 dodge
303 lead
219 hiding

36 strenght
39 mobility
30 Dexterity
30 charisma

Wilson 5 items

248 Hp
293 hiding
218 aim
368 dodge
199 lead

16 strength
36 charisma
44 dexterity
23 mobi

The only difference is the 58 hiding that wilson gives and the 10 resistance with the +2 def , Livi is better on HP , better on dodge better on leadership and doesnt need aiming like Wilson.
Coming up and saying Wilson is better than Livingston makes you delusional because it is clearly not or in short you clearly dont know what you are saying , you clearly never played a tank before and everything you say its already written in your script , somehow you never complain about anything @Guiri , everything that comes out is totally perfect for you , stop ruining the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Even though it's needed, I highly doubt that they will buff a Set for the 2nd time, let alone a Tank one, given how stingy they are for them, but maybe, just maybe, the Set Bonus of 5 Clothing parts (of Wilson set) could be adjusted/adapted (aka increased towards the bonus of 6) ?

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I highly doubt that they will buff a Set for the 2nd time, let alone a Tank one, given how stingy they are for them, but maybe, just maybe, the Set Bonus of 5 Clothing parts (of Wilson set) could be adjusted/adapted (aka increased towards the bonus of 6) ?
Its just unfair having a 2 year old set that is better than a 2021 set on 5 items , most tanks use summer spirits hence they gonna use only 5 items and not the whole set , giving only 10 resistance is the biggest joke i have ever seen , you get all the resistance from the Summer spirits , 10 wont make a difference whatsoever i for fact know that im still going to wear livingston or cortina in attacks because those are the 2 best sets to wear as a tank in attack unless they make a big difference on the 5 items of wilson. AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY , NOT A SINGLE TANK WILL WEAR 5 ITEMS WILSON ON ATTACKS WHEN THERE ARE 2 BETTER SETS THAT GIVE MORE SPS AND ARE MORE EFFECTIVE ON 5 ITEMS.