• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Event 2021 Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Sets have been updated too, will update the announcement as soon as I receive the full info :). The changes should already be applied in-game.

Sorry but who is the mastermind behind the tank set? Why on earth would a tank need aiming? We are not damage dealers , so whats the purpose of us doing damage to other tanks ( not that we will , if an opposition tank has a lot of dodge and traps we will hit 1 out of 10 ) so what exactly is the purpose of aiming? Why not stick to Hiding , HP , Dodging and Leadership? How hard is it to just remove aiming and add a bit more SP's on those parts? Tanks are not damage dealers , giving tanks aiming will not help AT ALL , we dont want to damage opposition tanks for 1 or 5 damage , we have damage dealers for that , so we should protect them so they can make the damage.. Jesus christ man.. I thought you're going to improve it not ruin it entirely........

Yet again you show how little love you give to the tanks , you improved the Samuel Adam set BY A LOT you made it even stronger now and you made the tank set worse?! Wtf? NO ONE asked for aiming , how on earth did aiming became part of the set now? We asked for more defense and resistance. This is a joke man..

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Aiming is not bad at all. First skills value the most in fort battles. I deal ~450 average damage per hit as adventurer with full HP build. This is pretty good. I deal ~200 dmg to tanks with Summer spirits. It depends on the upgrade of the battle weapon. The problem is other skills that are very low.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
It depends on the upgrade of the battle weapon.
More "Sector Damage Bonus" in that sector than anything.
(Like Union sector would directly give u over 200 extra)

But yea, although I like the idea, that Aiming won't be enough to make a big difference and definitely won't be enough to help Attackers win.

Attacker Tanks have to survive longer.
And for that, the Set must've been better than 2 years old set with its Tanking capabilities.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Just saw all the "improvements" and im lost for words , actually this is almost like an April Fools day.

So you increased HS resistance by 3 and gave +1.1 attack

You gave aiming on almost all individual items for no reason what so ever ( tanks dont need aiming and if you have a logical point that they actually do need pls do tell me ) + no one asked for it..
We need to protect our damage dealers , we dont need to hit other tanks for minimum damage , not all tanks have upgraded weapons to hit other tanks for 150-200+ damage , we will be fist fighting to death with opposition tanks because cortina will destroy every single attack tank.
You thought we need an attack tank , NO , we need a defensive tank for attacks , you clearly missed the "defensive" .
You increased resistance by 5!!!!! 5555555 , WOW , such diference , must impact.. you also added +1.5 attack bonus ,WOW SUCH A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE.
If you wear 5 items and mix it with summer spirits you get 10 resistance and +2 def bonus ONLY FROM CLOTHES, in short , USELESS.
No tank , and by no one i mean not a single tank will wear 5 items willson with summer spirits when Cortina gives way more resistance even if its a defense set.Livingston gives more HP and the same hiding sps on 5 items with this piece of dog %3£$. The only difference is 20 dodge and the 35 leadership.
So in short summary , you made a tank set , that no one will wear ( except for players that have not a single set for attack or new players. Players that have livingston will wear that and players who have cortina will keep coming on attacks with cortina. Livington with SP and Cortina with SP is the best choice to be a defensive tank in attack. Deal with it!

Now lets go with the attack set , no one really argued that much with the attack set , it was quite good it has more damage than captain but slightly less sps so its almost like a captain but for both defense and attack.
You increased traps and hiding ( no one asked for it ) hell we thought for ONCE there wont be an OP damage set , but here we are with another ( not OP ) but pretty good damage set.

So whats the point us telling you our opinions when you clearly dont listen and do whatever you feel like its ok?
We asked for a bit of defense and resistance increase and in exchance you added more aiming , +attack bonus and 5+ resistance , are you guys actually serious with the 5 and 3 resistance increase? Actually are you even serious or is this a joke? LOL

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
They actually listened for a change.

Okay.. Updated versions, if accurate
And

And previous ones
20210619_004435.png 20210619_002328.png

They are better now for sure but those Resistances are meh.
And still no individual Resist/Defense bonuses that can be increased with Upgrades.

What's with 1.2 and 1.1 Attack though? (1 or 2, pick one :D)

Also 5 items of clothing ain't viable, unlike Cortina.
Could give more Resistance at the very least.
you added more aiming
Where?
I mean I'd welcome it with other "Buffs" but in fact they lowered it for Mount set for whatever reason and Clothing didn't change.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
They are better now for sure but those Resistances are meh.
And still no individual Resist/Defense bonuses that can be increased with Upgrades.

Also 5 items of clothing ain't viable, unlike Cortina.
Could give more Resistance at the very least.

I mean I'd welcome it with other "Buffs" but in fact they lowered it for Mount set for whatever reason and Clothing didn't change.

Resistance are way off and yes with 5 items you are definetely not going to attack with Wilson.

Bro everyone will welcome aiming but IN REALITY tanks dont need the aiming , they wont hit anyone in the backline only the opposition tanks and or how much damage? 10? 20? or 150-200 with upgraded weapons WHEN not all tanks have upgraded weapons!

Sure let aim stay whatever but at least increase the resistance and the defense of 5 and 6 items , its a joke NO ONE will come with 5 items wilson to attack EVER.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Honestly, I was almost going to cancel my Vacation mode and play the event time to time but..
There is no point.

Attackers can't win like this.

I mean we didn't want Cortina level Attacker set as the mounted (Attacker) Tanks would be quite hard to kill but then this isn't good enough.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Honestly I used to go with Station Manager clothing + Mask with Cortina weapons and Nugget Bear set (when Attacking) but SM doesn't have Hp so as a Worker it wasn't very effective :D

So I gave up on Tanking when Attacking.
(We mostly didn't get to mount anyway)

Then gave up on playing the game cause it became boring and repetitive/predictable again.

Anyhow..
At least we know Damagers didn't get a better set either huh?

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Yea power creep..
One should compare Murrieta, P. Mosey and Captain to see what Power creep is like..

Union is another story.. that I've talked about for 2 years.