• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Event 2021 Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Why are these 2 fort sets weaker than those from 2019? Livingstone and Mosey offers more skill points than these 2...not to mention the Cortina / Captain. The 3rd set is also useless. Easter event was trash, 3 useles sets, now again? Why?

Things would be better i believe if you created some sets and make them the same for each event each year (something like the saint Patrick event set)

Now everyone complains everytime about sets stats etc. But also some people who didnt complete event now are useless for who knows how much time.

Lordofgods

Private
Why are these 2 fort sets weaker than those from 2019? Livingstone and Mosey offers more skill points than these 2...not to mention the Cortina / Captain. The 3rd set is also useless. Easter event was trash, 3 useles sets, now again? Why?
Seems reasonable to try to hold back the power creep that the community complains about, theese sets have less SP (skill points) than older ones, for ex: Cortina has around 2150SP and J.Wilson has around 1680 SP... the difference is almost 500. I for one kinda appreciate the thought that has gone in making theese sets (and some before this). This somehow proves that they are trying to listen and trying to improve in the way they can, prolly don't yet have the power to implement the preferable changes.

I'll also leave here a thought to those who complain and think that a "new set" will bring balance and merry times in forts...
The changes that are needed are those you need to start from the root up, not just beating arround the bush. i.e Better scalling (like the "new formulas")

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You're so wrong. What is keeping this game alive are these events with their new sets. What is the points of spending time or money (yes, yes, InnoGames, MONEY) on these events if the sets are useless?

Last edited:
You're so wrong. What is keeping this game alive are these events with their new sets. What is the points of spending time or money (yes, yes, InnoGames, MONEY) on these events if the sets are useless?
Keeping it alive? Did u start playing yesterday? Its literally what killed the game.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
There is a difference between preventing Power-creep and ignoring the previous OP sets like they don't exist (Union Officer, Captain etc)

You can't prevent Power-Creep by making weaker sets.

And yes, we all know new sets won't bring the optimal balance, which is why we had tons of various topics and posts in multiple forums (Ps. My signature)

But since they gave up on those..
At least make the Sets right.

With certain basic adjustments, Attacks can be winnable again.

TheMegaira

Private First Class
what about the timer ? 1500 worked fine and so i started the 9000 and it started with 39 h
and InnoGames is really sure to start the quest without a test run on beta ?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I still have to wait 24 hours until I can click against Primary? That only costs racketli but don't do it and whoever you play again is my 11k racketli saved up Great fun and how. Yes, to say it sakastically