• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Discussion

Artem124

Sergeant
resis 450 cortina / spirit combo - pure strength nothing else ..
ive danced pure ld and its just bs.. btw im a dueler

last 2 battles just had

Attachments

• the west...png
    the west...png
    357.8 KB · Views: 12
  • the west...png
    the west...png
    505 KB · Views: 12

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Yeah high resistance is op against tanks and weak against duellers, everybody knows this. With lvl upgrade, resistance will be even weaker against duellers and even against tanks, i hope they will change the resistance formula and balance duels and forts.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It doesn't influence aiming/dodging chances or damage/resistance, but if you are outside the alliance who owns the fort, you will be the last to move, regardless of leadership (if you have the same rank as others).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Thought because of city bonus where there is on wins.

My Leatership has only greater influence for antere soldiers in a covenant and city?

Artem124

Sergeant
baggy with those stats your showed.. if your dodging like that and losing that much hp.. your build sucks then.. you need to improve..
i dodge average 50 with 10k hp pure strength thats it....

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Artem124 May not be Prohibited as a soldier!
I was told that I skill everything on strength and LP!
I was much better without the strength.
Once had LP charisma and leadership. Real better with Cortina.
Nobody believes it because it is illogical for a soldier

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I just dont understand you. Why you compare battles where you lost only 10-30% of your HP? Try to dodge in the battles how many you know. There is a chance you will die, but then you know you did everything! Play some battles and show us a report where you lost all of your HP :)
Well not in all battles you will lose all your HP but comparing an 11 v 18 battle is not ideal

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Then organize a fort battle in Louisiana with Medium Fort: 92 / 84 or Large Fort: 130 / 120! It's dead in the world :( Every now and then fort fight.