• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I just wanted to prove that the John Bull set isn't bad. Because many have said it's bad :huh:
Sorry but you can't prove it's good with those skills .. Also you referring to being a soldier sniper is a joke I am sorry , damage dealing is the job of duelers and workers , soldier's work is to protect the damage dealers , you making 11k damage doesn't help at all. There's no such thing as you must be skilled to be in a fort fight , if you were in my team and I knew that you are skilled like this I wouldn't accept you and wouldn't give you any rank , it's a joke to soldiers and you simply cannot play soldier to deal damage. Sorry but this is the reality.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
And that is where I had written. You MUST always have the must not a free decision.
Everyone decides for himself.
Soldier must do everything on red how boring that is.
I have survived 56 rounds, which proves that my attitude and set choice is good.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Look how much has made with.
What I can see attack 64 and defense 77
There were more players on site?
that gives for your friend very many damage Punktche :P

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Don't get me wrong, Baggy, Bull's set is great, is the best set for attack for tanks, but your build could have been better. If you had moved those charsima and leadership points to HP, you would still have dealt 13k damage in that fort and you would have dodged more.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Don't get me wrong, Baggy, Bull's set is great, is the best set for attack for tanks, but your build could have been better. If you had moved those charsima and leadership points to HP, you would still have dealt 13k damage in that fort and you would have dodged more.
Please Pn can write what I need sKill

Have a template reingestel 4 years ago is it correct?

Artem124

Sergeant
pure strength is pure dumb ... unless you really wana be pure hp

ap put into strength isnt the same back in the ol days where stamina was useful
now pure strength only gives 1 sp ( hp ) for ffs
i would recommend pure mob - it gives dodge + hiding!!
move sps into hp instead

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
HP don't suffer from diminishing returns, unlike hiding and dodging. You have ~1150 hiding and ~900 dodging, 194 extra would not make a difference. 194 hp = 3880 health (for a soldier) 194 extra hiding and dodging means 6.7 extra attack and 9.7 extra defense when attacking and only 3 defense (and 0 attack) when defending. It doesn't worth losing 3880 hp for this. Especially on defense.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
skill recommendations IMPORTANT: These recommendations have now been tested by a few people and have proven themselves in maneuvers. However, you still have to see how well the skills perform in "normal" Fks. But now to the recommendations: - For Soldis/LP tanks I recommend a green LP skill from the tests. Sounds strange at first, but yesterday I survived an average of 10% longer than with red LP, because I was much better at dodging. This is especially true in the Att. Hiding makes this skill very strong in the Attack, promising good hit and dodge rates while still maintaining high LP. The skill pays off, especially for non-PA users! I.e.: APs on mobility, FPs on life points (adaptation to the FK set can sometimes make sense!)

Reset everything. and I only need LP.
Strength and LP only is obsolete.
Dodge and Hide
and skill points on LP

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
TOTAL | Hits : 9 | Misses : 20 | Hits taken : 6 | Shots dodged : 5 Resistance 419 Experience Points 1347 Points It's not that interesting. Sniper was much better for me. Okay 20 Att and 10 Deff. That with all LP and strength is no longer true. Must times hope for a full fk

JohnBullLP.png

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Playing tank is not that great, especially when you get 5 crits from 10 hits :))
At least you're a soldier, you have a great bonus, i am an adventurer. My bonus doesn't even let me dodge properly. I am being hit with 5 damage 2 times then ghosting triggers and i can't dodge. When duellers hit me, ghosting doesn't trigger that easily and i'm KOed quite fast.. As if it's intended to be frustrating. I don't even take bonds for the ghost rounds. Which are useless anyway. Tanks don't deal damage because of resistance that is poorly implemented. No damage? No bonds.

1661324311607.png

I am the first one. I only took 13 bonds and 459 xp for this fort. This is underwhelming. I don't even activate character bonus options because i hate my class bonus. And I still manage to get 14 ghosting rounds. All against tanks. Duellers KOed me in no time.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Whether your statement is true or not, this fact is irrelevant, I was strictly talking about numbers. I received extremely little bonds for how many shots I dodged and taken.

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
TOTAL | Hits : 14 | Misses : 8 | Hits taken : 33 | Shots dodged : 43

Everything on red still
Resistance 423, damage 4229, experience points 1560 points, 2x Over 3k damage. Deff with Cortina Crossbow 1x Refined Revolver and Summer Spirits

As said red is no longer the hit for soldier. Where I have Charisma and Leadership and 360 LP ( or 380 LP ) Has true my Deff better dodged shots.

For Cortina with summer greed I meant

Opponent lean Att 16-26 Deff

Cortina.png

With Charisma and Leadership and good LP I hard more often in the Deff Between 70 - 80 dodge and now only cheap 43 dodge.! With Cortina and Summer Spirits. Then the old formula is no longer true. Even wen few opponents true Better shape than with strength and LP (( Highest dodge with Cortina and Sommergeist true 91 :P ))

Last edited: