• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
TOTAL | Number of hits : 20 | Missed shots : 34 | Scored hits : 34 | Shots dodged: 52 damage 7559 (463-507 damage)
Not Bad John Bull Set John Bull weapons and summer ghosts.

BullJohn.pngBullJohn1.png

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Oh, one more thing, I have Lp 444 and 191 Charisma is called 287 Leadership. Since I am not an ordinary soldier :njub:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
TOTAL | Hits : 31 | Misses : 23 | Hits taken : 61 | Shots dodged : 75 and Damage 11652

Total: LP 1083, Dodge 924, Hide 1169, Trap 287, Charisma 250 and Leathership 915

JohnBull.png

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
According to the information provided by him, he would have: 194 charsima 76 dodging, 93 leadership, 368 HP.
I would definitely put all my points in strength and HP if i were you, Baggy. You have enough skills, HP don't suffer from diminishing returns, unlike other fort skills. Not as bad, at least.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
According to the information provided by him, he would have: 194 charsima 76 dodging, 93 leadership, 368 HP.
I would definitely put all my points in strength and HP if i were you, Baggy. You have enough skills, HP don't suffer from diminishing returns, unlike other fort skills. Not as bad, at least.
I agree , 76 dodge is like 1150 HP if my math is correct or 1520 with VIP activated + dodge increases very slightly your att/deff so no point on having dodge , having more HP will increase your survivability.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Ohnesetboni.png <<---?

Attacker 16 Defense 16 if there is more it would be a matter of luck. And 56 round survived

Once again have made soldier into a sniper :P

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You don't deal damage with a soldier because you have a lot of HP and HP decrease the damage provided by leadership.
[(Weapon damage + buffs + sector damage)*leadership]/HP
This is the damage provided by your leadership.
So...500*1000/30000= 16.6 damage from leadership. It's not worth wasting you skills on leadership. Not on a soldier. 287 points in HP = 5740 extra health. You only lose a tiny bit of attack/defense and ~5 damage per hit.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
To what extent and why does a soldier have to follow the sKill points and fort combat rules? Just because others are doing it doesn't mean I have to do it too.!? ( In real life, a good sniper is more valuable than armor. The sniper does damage, doesn't it? ) And the potion of new beginnings costs 1000 nuggets. On beta it only costs 10 nuggets because you can buy 100 of them in the shop for 1000 nuggets U-P-B

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Actually fulfill my own wishes :P Did 11k damage and good dodges for me. I am happy for myself.

Money $295
Union Pacific Bonds 16
Experience points 6000 points

Achievement 10 and online bonus 5 :P

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Ok, you know, we only wanted to help :) but if you happy with this mixed hp and leadership then its okay :D
I know that I must/may put everything on strength and LP. But for me it makes no sense. I know you want to help. Have Dodge at 84. But it seems to me that on other worlds it's forced if you're not so sKilling, you're not allowed to participate. I've seen this too many times! that's why I'm not in any city with 1 avatar