• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Are these gonna what a charisma leathership soldier? Yes Soldier with John Bull Attack
John Bull Set
Hat Refined 1x, Scarf Refined 1x, Shirt, Belt Refined 1x, Leather Chaps, Cowboy Boots and Horse. Fry's Rifle Refined 2x and Knife Refined 1x and Eagle Totem Today
test on German world.
Resistance 240, TOTAL | Number of hits : 8 | Missed shots : 25 | Scored hits : 28 | Shots dodged: 28

attjohnbull.png

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Unfortunately, I have to wait until the next attack fort fight takes place. Then I take The Summer Spirits Wolf Mask, Kodiak Bear and Eagle Totem. Features Fry's guns and rest of John Bull set

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
to much vigor and no hp when using full perrys
Why in the world would you need HP for a duel set? Especially for a melee weapon set, you have almost 6 k HP (11k for a soldier) only from strength and perry's set (with felt hat). Why would you reduce a very important skill for HP? You have enough HP, you don't need more. But you need vigor. First of all, you are a complete noob if you use full perry clothes, second of all, you need vigor. Perry is good in combinations. You can use perry in combination with josephina's for vigor aiming dodging appearance. You can use it in combination with tailor items for full appearance aiming/doding mode. Losing vigor would minimize the effectiveness of the set in combinations, especially versus opponents playing with mclaughlin / highlander or other combinations with t/r tactics. You clearly don't know much about duel, stop proposing stupid things for the sake of "feedback". And bring arguments next time.
Al35ul listened to someone who propose speed for the useless Brooks set. Speed for a duel set...
First of all, you change your set between duels, second of all, you have to change your set in order to change locations, so you'll use the speed set anyway. And duellers (like the one who made that proposal, who by the way, do not duel and have no idea about duel) don't need speed on sets, because they can duel everyone without moving. Nowadays horses have enough speed. The speed is completely useless for everyone, including duelists.
What's more, you have to change the set for opponents anyway, to adjust certain items at least, so it didn't use that speed on items anyway. Not to mention that the set is completely useless, you don't need reflex and appearance, that set is a huge mistake. But this happens when you listen to the most stupid proposals without arguments and logic, but those that make sense and are well supported are ignored.

When i proposed a reflex set, we were back in the vaquero's days, and i said we need a reflex set with AIMING, not with appearance.

Take It Easy

Reservist
Why in the world would you need HP for a duel set?

Ok, I agree that Brook didn't need HP... but this statement you made! lol

Speed for a duel set...

Totally useless. If you do something like 10 duels in a day, or less. But you know, people on top of the highscores can make more than 60 duels in a day, when they are active, and they need hp and speed more than any other thing.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Ok, I agree that Brook didn't need HP... but this statement you made! lol
Totally useless. If you do something like 10 duels in a day, or less. But you know, people on top of the highscores can make more than 60 duels in a day, when they are active, and they need hp and speed more than any other thing.
Then they should use potions :))
You have plenty of them. With hp. With energy and hp. With energy hp and motivations. All sorts of potions.
And you also change your set to your speed set to move to other players in order to attack them, so what's the point? A duellers can attack everyone on the map without moving and don't need speed on the duel set for this to happen. Not to mention that you change the items depending on the opponent. Or even if you only attack workers/fortists, you wouldn't use brooks for that, but josephine or jaguar. Brooks don't have toughness, don't have dodging and barely have some aiming... It's terrible. If the reflex would be switch with aiming, then this set would suddenly becoming much better.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Resistor 441, TOTAL | Number of hits : 8 | Missed shots : 28 | Scored hits : 59 | Dodging shots : 76 John Bull is a good attack Set Genmist with Sommergeist and Cortina weapons. Sorry Geilo Set :P

AttJohnBull2.pngAttJohnBull1.pngAttJohnBull3.png

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Scored hits : 59
When only the tanks shoot, yes, it's good. I'm curious why they also nerfed the horse+saddle when most people use spirits.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Think because of dodge right? Maybe it's different for duelists? And soldiers adventure good shield make wehr determined the set good for everyone?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
With Bonni do not know me. Can sell me everything would buy it from you. ( Okay at work Bonni that I know ;) ) It is a pity that InnoGames does not participate. And about 18 August comes again collect rage 100x click and in September comes yes Oktoberfest event. And certainly again for professionals boring set daherr

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I knew it, the community team had forgotten something! What date is it today and isn't it Fort Kampf on both worlds?
The contest will run from July 9th to July 30th :boone: :annoyed: