• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Unfortunately, the changes you made were non-existent or very small, there is no real difference between the sets now on the beta and the ones in the forum post asking for feedback. The fort set is just as good as before, and the others just as useless.
You are right but also wrong , I agree with you not many changes were made but the reason is that not many player gave enough feedback or the feedback they got was only for a particular set , they did change the regeneration from the duel set and put speed as asked , they did not remove appearance as asked from the majority. Also another major factor about feedback to be implemented is the majority of players agree on a feedback or have the same feedback for something , if 1 set has only 1 feedback but other set has like 10 feedbacks that 8 are the same they will prioritize on that set.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
There are only few people here, and some of them have no idea what they are saying. I said it several times, the duel set needs a BUFF. It has too few skills, in particular the horse and the saddle. The duel set is the same. Literally the same. 0 improvements.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Not on you both Meant.
Have also written it would be great wen many make with. Unfortunately, they whine rum wen the event is started. How so and why so late?

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
Function - Send to everyone. From now on you can send fireworks to all your friends with a single click.
Isn't that amazing?
On the contrary, if some people could wait for this to be implemented and not have a script for such a thing, I am not surprised why we don't have new people in the tw Romania or tw international community if some people stayed to click with fireworks and he makes mistakes every 5 minutes, it seems to me a total aberration to brag that he is amazing. It's not amazing that after nush how many years you put an unnecessary implementation after the tw community did this it seems to me that the community is at a high level do those people say it's not so it's amazing we as a community did this and tw he copied this shamelessly and they have the courage to grow big and strong because it's amazing

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You may also click 100x. Is nowhere written that you may not. To each his decision. 2 - 3x click with yes confirm or 100x and have finger cramp :njub:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
There are only few people here, and some of them have no idea what they are saying. I said it several times, the duel set needs a BUFF. It has too few skills, in particular the horse and the saddle. The duel set is the same. Literally the same. 0 improvements.
They won't listen to just 1 player , it has to be a majority..

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The majority doesn't use the forum. And also have no idea how a duel set should look. Most of the player have no idea how the duel formula works. Many of them not even know the fort one, and this was made public years ago. It's better to listen to an argumentative opinion, not to 10 opinions made by some noobs, like the one who wrote on Facebook that he wants a set with reflex and appearance. These are two skills that do not go together in general. If you play with reflex, the idea is to hit your opponent ~2 times in order to win, because he does minimal damage (0.25 x weapon damage), so you need AIMING. The appearance is optional, not to mention useless many times. Especially so much appearance. I would have understood if it was just a little. If your opponent have very low tactics, you better play with appearance + aiming/dodging, you have great sets like josephine's, jaguar's, perry's and items from the tailor: black felt hat, green shell jacket, fancy fringed scarf etc. I don't see a point for a reflex set with such bad skills like this one. And the horse + saddle have less skill points than horses + saddles from 2018! Hancock's have more skills than James Brooks' dog and collar.
Your argument is also invalid, because no one contradicted me about the duel set. People probably don't know enough about the duel, so they didn't bother to give feedback about a set they won't use. Well, i did.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The majority doesn't use the forum. And also have no idea how a duel set should look. Most of the player have no idea how the duel formula works. Many of them not even know the fort one, and this was made public years ago. It's better to listen to an argumentative opinion, not to 10 opinions made by some noobs, like the one who wrote on Facebook that he wants a set with reflex and appearance. These are two skills that do not go together in general. If you play with reflex, the idea is to hit your opponent ~2 times in order to win, because he does minimal damage (0.25 x weapon damage), so you need AIMING. The appearance is optional, not to mention useless many times. Especially so much appearance. I would have understood if it was just a little. If your opponent have very low tactics, you better play with appearance + aiming/dodging, you have great sets like josephine's, jaguar's, perry's and items from the tailor: black felt hat, green shell jacket, fancy fringed scarf etc. I don't see a point for a reflex set with such bad skills like this one. And the horse + saddle have less skill points than horses + saddles from 2018! Hancock's have more skills than James Brooks' dog and collar.
Your argument is also invalid, because no one contradicted me about the duel set. People probably don't know enough about the duel, so they didn't bother to give feedback about a set they won't use. Well, i did.
I do not disagree with you bro , I'm saying things as I believe they are. A good idea for future feedback that can be easily implemented is to share a questionnaire in game announcement about the new sets and players can choose from multiple choices or add their own set bonuses or skills , this way you will get more feedback and even some better ideas for future sets. @Al35ul CM

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I do not disagree with you bro , I'm saying things as I believe they are. A good idea for future feedback that can be easily implemented is to share a questionnaire in game announcement about the new sets and players can choose from multiple choices or add their own set bonuses or skills , this way you will get more feedback and even some better ideas for future sets. @Al35ul CM
I'll ask :).

Guiri

Corporal
So I gave feedback and said the duel set was good as it is. Which must have contradicted you if you said it needed change.
Secondly the way you explain duelling isn't the way I see duelling these days, and I am ranked number 1 on the most active .net server.

Aim these days is almost a secondary skill in duelling as almost all sets have loads of it, When both aim and dodge values are really high, what will decide if you hit or not will be either luck, or appearance/tactics calculations. Lately it has been impossible to hit soldiers who go down dodge/tactics route. This set could counter them. If you took the appearance away and changed it to aim you would still miss all against them. With appearance you might actually hit some. I think this set fills a void in duelling.

I do wonder what worlds you duel on if you say "appearance is optional, not to mention useless many times". They can't be active nor have very good duellers.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Thanks for displaying the new sets on Wiki, but for some reason does not let me open the black legendary weapon set window :oops:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
@Guiri The fact that you are number 1 on top only proves to me that you attack non-stop workers and fortists for xp, especially since these days most people play at the fort, not for duel. That doesn't make you a good duelist, it's clear that you have no idea what are you saying if you affirm that aiming is a secondary skill. Especially when it comes to t/r set. Aiming is the only skill useful in duel in all possible situations. Especially when it comes to t/r. Do you have enough t/r for the opponent to do minimal damage (25% of weapon damage) and you give maximum (175% of weapon damage)? Then all you have to do is hit your opponent about 2 times to win. Or only once if you have a weapon with a big upgrade and the opponent hit your arms. For that you need AIMING.
I do wonder what worlds you duel on if you say "appearance is optional, not to mention useless many times"
I was talking about a t/r set, you are clearly unable to read or understand what you are reading, which is serious when you start to have opinions about duel. Keep dueling on your fort worlds where you duel people with work/fort sets and builds.
If you play with appearance, you no longer use reflex or toughness, because this way you lose aiming and dodging. If your opponent really has very little tactics, then yes, you can combine some items in order to keep your appearance and reflex sufficient, and the rest of the items to give you as much aiming as possible. But, I repeat, if you can have enough appearance to break your opponent's tactics, it doesn't make sense to play with toughness/reflex.

Last edited:

Guiri

Corporal
@Guiri The fact that you are number 1 on top only proves to me that you attack non-stop workers and fortists for xp, especially since these days most people play at the fort, not for duel. That doesn't make you a good duelist, it's clear that you have no idea what are you saying if you affirm that aiming is a secondary skill. Especially when it comes to t/r set. Aiming is the only skill useful in duel in all possible situations. Especially when it comes to t/r. Do you have enough t/r for the opponent to do minimal damage (25% of weapon damage) and you give maximum (175% of weapon damage)? Then all you have to do is hit your opponent about 2 times to win. Or only once if you have a weapon with a big upgrade and the opponent hit your arms. For that you need AIMING.

I was talking about a t/r set, you are clearly unable to read or understand what you are reading, which is serious when you start to have opinions about duel. Keep dueling on your fort worlds where you duel people with work/fort sets and builds.
If you play with appearance, you no longer use reflex or toughness, because this way you lose aiming and dodging. If your opponent really has very little tactics, then yes, you can combine some items in order to keep your appearance and reflex sufficient, and the rest of the items to give you as much aiming as possible. But, I repeat, if you can have enough appearance to break your opponent's tactics, it doesn't make sense to play with toughness/reflex.
Being number 1 I have hit everyone but definitely not focused on people in work gear. These days I only duel people that have been bad and duelled alliance/town. These are people in proper gear. I have tried all forms of duelling and most of them probably resistance, I have full Harvester and Curling and all the rest.
Your argument is that when you are resist dueller you dont want any appearance, because your aim is high enough. Please try resist dueller without appearance and see how it goes. You will not win against anyone who has dodge/tactics combo. You won't hit one time. The duels will be 400 them, 0 you. I know this, I have tried this. I speak from experience.

Once again you make statements about me that could seen like insults. Please be a grown-up. I am saying in my extensive experience of duelling, your argument is not correct. No need to attack me.

These days since skills are so high you can't hit only from aim against skilled duellers. You need appearance too. Doesn't matter if you are dodge or resistance skilled. To me it doesnt make sense playing resist if you can't hit. But you obviously do.